ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Zoinkity and Wreck, I can be of assitance...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ice Luigi
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:53 am    Post subject: Zoinkity and Wreck, I can be of assitance... Reply with quote Back to top

Well, well, well...

After years of hiding in the shadows I have finally emerged!
Though my idenity is still hidden...

The reason I can be of assitance is because:
I have followed goldeneye/perfect dark, etc since its beginnings, and this site, gscentral.com (RIP), and others, etc

I am not a n00b!

I have both PAL and NTSC:
N64's (various colors)
Goldeneye and Perfect Dark
Many Gameshark Pro's 3.3 and Action Replay Pro's 3.3
2 X CD 64 (newest bios 1.30) (can be used to test ips patched roms, etc on CONSOLE)
Win98se and XP
And many more n64 games, controllers, tools, etc TOO MANY to list.

I am willing to test ALL GS/AR Codes for levels, roms, etc that Zoinkity and Wreck make. I can also be a BETA tester, etc for all your needs.

My first request is that Zoinkity can you give me an .ips patch that give me "All Bonds" in Goldeneye multiplayer (You MUST include correct faces/suits)!

wuldntyoulik2no
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:50 am    Post subject: Re: Zoinkity and Wreck, I can be of assitance... Reply with quote Back to top

Ice Luigi wrote:
Well, well, well...

After years of hiding in the shadows I have finally emerged!
Though my idenity is still hidden...

The reason I can be of assitance is because:
I have followed goldeneye/perfect dark, etc since its beginnings, and this site, gscentral.com (RIP), and others, etc

I am not a n00b!

I have both PAL and NTSC:
N64's (various colors)
Goldeneye and Perfect Dark
Many Gameshark Pro's 3.3 and Action Replay Pro's 3.3
2 X CD 64 (newest bios 1.30) (can be used to test ips patched roms, etc on CONSOLE)
Win98se and XP
And many more n64 games, controllers, tools, etc TOO MANY to list.

I am willing to test ALL GS/AR Codes for levels, roms, etc that Zoinkity and Wreck make. I can also be a BETA tester, etc for all your needs.

My first request is that Zoinkity can you give me an .ips patch that give me "All Bonds" in Goldeneye multiplayer (You MUST include correct faces/suits)!
Smell that? Smells like a scam to me. notice how must is all caps. Noobism is a crime!Twisted Evil Could it be that his main goal is for all bonds and nothing more? All the people here test gameshark codes read the damn fourms. My question is if your as great as you say (which isn't all that special) then why can't you just get it yourself? I may not make any codes myself but this is just a tad bit suspicious, anyone else think so to?

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Hey Hey, Tho I do smell the foul odor of a rotting courpse, lets not be starting any unwanted fights again... Ice might infact be the long lost soul of a great hacker/coder getter, so don't jump to conclusions. ;( .+'*'+.
Oh hell no, the po po's r commin, oh god i'm a criminal Crying or Very sad .

Sit down, shut up, and toak!

I'm in the hauhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LoL, everybody tests. Very Happy If you are really interested in All Bonds, use the All Bonds code on Detstar along with the GE texture replacer thingy. Somebody recreated all of the Bond faces from old movies, and did a pretty good job of it. You can make it like it was All Bonds. Actually I'll have to check into those again, one of them could replace textures in the ROM right? Maybe it is possible to make an ips patch, not quite sure how it's done, but If I get some time I'll check into that for you. Unfortunetly, no matter how much you pray, All of ALL Bonds is NOT in the game. It's like citadel, its clipping is simply NOT in the game. It had to actually be remade by Zoinkity, which Im sure was no easy task.

Last edited by kcghost on Fri May 05, 2006 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

zoinkity

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I never did the heads. Too lazy. The body ips is at:
http://www.geocities.com/nefariousdogooder/downloads/4-bonds.zip

-but it probably won't work on backup devices. The patch moves around part of the internal rom address table, but it probably doesn't move around the size registry. That's the most likely reason Citadel doesn't run on backup device.

TS_Death_Angel
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zoinkity, I have a CD64. Is there any way to get the patches working on it? I just downloaded the Citadel patch, but, as you mentioned in your post above, it only worked in the emulator, which is rather disapointing as I wanted to play the level with my mates Razz

Ice Luigi
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Zoinkity it WORKS on my CD 64!
But why did you name Dalton "Mark" and Moore "Martin" and Connery "Bond" in the character select screen ? Just give them their proper names! You must do the heads (including front and back) ASAP.
Maybe we could even replace Bond in SOLO missions with Connery!
Make the Multiplayer Screen like this:

Here is a REAL picture of my TV (Using the .ips patched rom with a CD 64):

Quote:
Ice might infact be the long lost soul of a great hacker/coder getter, so don't jump to conclusions. ;( .+'*'+.

... Cool

Quote:
Unfortunetly, no matter how much you pray, All of ALL Bonds is NOT in the game. It's like citadel, its clipping is simply NOT in the game. It had to actually be remade by Zoinkity, which Im sure was no easy task.

Look at the picture I took and believe...

Nekojin
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:10 am    Post subject: re Reply with quote Back to top

Hm...
Sorry, but this looks like Travelian and a Guard with some custom suits.

Can you make a clear photo of it?

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thats what it is (isn't it?), the "dinner jacket" suits added back in with Zoinkity's ips patch. You can get one with the faces too, but there is no easy ips patch made, you have to use the texture replacer thingymabob. The face textures were re-made though.

I do not believe! lol. Like I said, most things had to be re-made, sorta like Citadel's only background data being there. I never tried the dinner jacket patch though, just seen screens, its pretty cool .. but im really more interested in the maps there could have been with the All Bonds. Read up on Detstar and you'll see that there was originally a different Bond for each game folder, and it's believed there would be different "extra" missions for them (Egyptian and Aztec) that would most likely corespond to whoever played in the movies. If only it hadn't been scrapped, damn legal stuff.

Ice Luigi? Could it be Ice Mario? Or could it be someone pretending to be Ice Mario? We shall never know for sure ... Very Happy

If I get some time I think I'll try the Dinner suit patch and try to get the faces in and post some screens, although I think there are already screens available at zoinkity's site and subdrag's beta site.

zoinkity

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I didn't name them at all. They were replacements for existing characters and it kept the filesize smaller simply changing the ordering, with the added benefit of not confusing people into thinking it was the actual bond suits.
Name correction is easy, but I can't do it at the moment. This may seem a bit odd, but since the computer at home doesn't have a copy of the patch and these libraries are a bit funny about downloading things (even off my own website) then I'ma bit stuck at the moment.

You can catch much better screenshots via GS, or using HCS's screencapture utility.

Actually, it is very suprising that worked at all. Elvis shouldn't though - that binary caused a huge mess. It was tricky to get fit the stupid thing in at all, and the image still has to be redone. Shame about Citadel... Just recently I've been able to test the compressed binary on console via GS and if it weren't for the binary pull there's a parse error in there as well. Oh well.

Ice Luigi
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

All we need to do now is add the correct faces and we can finally have "ALL BONDS". Twisted Evil

Zoinkity if you need me to send you anything just ask.
Can you send me both "Citadel .ips" NTSC (byte swapped and not byte swapped) so I can test them on console.

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LOL trev in coners suit. Hell of a mix No?

Sit down, shut up, and toak!

I'm in the hauhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

zoinkity

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't have the source on the computer at home (other is packed away), and I can't download anything at the moment.

I'm telling you right now, it can't work on backup devices as it is. It was tested already on a V64, which is why the thing was byteswapped in the first place.

It isn't that hard to byteswap though. Just nab one of the many free hex editors, select all the data in the file, and "byteswap 16bit".

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: