ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Your Personal Setups

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cactus
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:56 am    Post subject: Your Personal Setups Reply with quote Back to top

Post your Setups here.

Code:
Title:
Weapons:
Arena:
Sims:
Players:
Information:

Try this setup, it works!

Code:
Title: "Deadly Doors"
Weapons: Callisto NTG, X-ray Scanner
Arena: Facility
Sims: Any kind
Players: 1-4
Information: Shoot through doors, rather than firing aimlessly with Callisto NTG, try using the X-ray Scanner. Radar On.

You can add a Cloaking Device if you want, I wouldn't recommend it though. Since I'm not sure if it works on N64, but on ROM, I can't see the cloak adversary.

Discuss/Post Setup.

fantsu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Title: "Doctors"

Weapons: Slot1: Combat knifes Slot2: Tranquilizer Slot3: Cloaking device Slot4: N-Bomb Slot5: Crossbow: Slot6: CombatBoost

Arena: Base

Sims: Maybe one or two normalsims (or nothing)

Players: 2-4 (3 is awesome, if 4-players don't take any sims)

Info: The Base is like hospital, everyone should take quite white clothes (if you want). And you are the doctors to drug each other. Timelimit or frags, don't matter, but do not take the one-hit-kills. The best fraglimit is 5 to 10, since this takes some time, but it's nice fun, when you can drug your friend with tranquilizer and then give him the lethal injection! This sure is me and my friends favorite.

fantsu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, after many years, we got new favorite... Smile

Mode: Combat, 10 kills, no timelimit, one-hit-kills

Title: Mafia

Weapons: Slot1: Magnum.357 Slot2: Shotgun Slot 3: Shield Slot4: Falcon2 (silenced) Slot5: Shotgun Slot6: Nothing

Arena: Warehouse

Players: 2-4, teams enabled, every player has it's own team and one sim as a teammate (depend of your skill, maybe only normal or hardsim, the simulants must not be the winners in this one Very Happy )

Info: Ok, so these mob guys meet in Warehouse, docks, outside town, and thats it, it would be great if the players or the simulants would look like mafiosos too (like dinnerjackets with small heads or something).

Playmode is one-hit-kills, so game isn't very long and you must really hurry with your kills.

Don't use auto aim, aiming reticle or any highlights.

More frantic action will come, if one of the Shotguns will be replaced with AR34.

The slot 6 is empty, cause there ain't no weapon 6 in Warehouse.

00Dark

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Title: whatever you want to call it
Weapons: all Reapers (do not put in a shield)
Options: turn on One-Hit Kills
Arena: Sewers
Simulants: your choice
Players: 1-4

This setup is the ultimate deathmatch. Since Reaper projectiles fly everywhere in the general direction of aim, it is an excellent choice for a one-hit kill game. You will be running down a long, narrow corridor while Reaper shots pelt all around you at the sides of the wall and at yourself. It is almost impossible not to get hit and if just one projectile hits you (which is very likely) you will be toast.

fantsu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

New favorite. I just got 3 other players, and we got this one. It's awesome.

Title: It got no title, now it is just "4play" on my comp Very Happy
Weapons:
1. Falcon2 (silencer)
2. CMP150
3. Laptop Gun
4. AR34
5. Shield
6. Cloaking Device
Arena: Fortress
Sims:
1. NormalSim (red team)
2. CowardSim (normal difficulty, red team)
3. JudgeSim (normal difficulty, yellow team)
4. TurtleSim (normal difficulty, yellow team)
5. EasySim (blue team)
6. KazeSim (hard, blue team)
7. ShieldSim (normal difficulty, marine team)
8. SpeedSim (easy difficulty, marine team)
Players: 4, but you can play less, look forward
Information: Capture-The-Case game, no auto aim, no kills-score, others you can change if you want, we played with radar and fast movement. You can tweak the limits also.

These teams are SO even, if you try the game, and doesn't do anything, they will be very even score. You and your friends can change the teams if you want, but the point is that there is only 1 player in 1 team, and every team got 3 players (1 human and 2 simulants).

The simulants are quite bad, but there are many full auto weapons, so they might be dangerous, the point is, that the human players do the most job.

If you play this alone, you can be in the red team, just delete the NormalSim. Now this may be too easy (for me it is), so tweak up one or two levels all the simulants (like normals are now perfects and easySims are hardSims, or something).
Do it so, that it is tough, winning this must be quite difficult.

If you got one friend with you, erase the JudgeSim, and you're friend can be on Yellow team. Now you must give Blue Team and Marine Team better sims, 'cause otherwise your red team and your friends yellow team will be too stong. Maybe one or two levels more, for the BOTH sims in Blue and Marine team is fine, that makes the human players do the job.

For 3 players, take the ShieldSim out, and player 3 can be in the Marine team, again tweak up the Blue team, otherwise it will be loser all the time.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: