ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

GoldenEye Wiki
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
(Skorpion)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:07 pm    Post subject: GoldenEye Wiki Reply with quote Back to top

GoldenEye Wiki

Last edited by (Skorpion) on Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total

GERage
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I checked it out, and the page looks like it has a LOT of potential! Just think of how many GE players can use it! Very Happy

Excellent work so far, you guys definitely deserve respect for this masterpiece!

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh yeah, if anyone thinks they can make a better logo go for it and post it here. I threw that one together in a few minutes, I know it's not the best ever but it works. My one request is that you keep Connery, he has to be on the logo.

If anyone decides to make one it needs to be 266x75 for the Quartz and Monaco themes and 135x155 for the Monobook theme. It can be smaller than that, those are the maximum size.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What is in most demand? At least from me. Editor stuff? Which stuff regarding editor?

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is anyone else having trouble accessing the wiki? Earlier today it was just giving me a blank white page and now it keeps timing out.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Seems ok?

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, it's loading fine now.

DELETED

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

Turok86
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i was thinking mabye i could help you guys by adding a big list of gameshark codes.

but i dont know how to add stuff to wiki

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This should help you with the basics.

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I finally got around to creating that custom theme I had planned from the beginning. See here for more details, the theme isn't live yet but you can use it by following those instructions. Let me know what you think, the color scheme is inspired by the folders in the game's menus.

radorn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's nice.
I really don't care much about the artistic side of color schemes, but in this case it eases browsing and reading, which I really appreciate. If only, could you brighten a bit the background color?
Sorry, I'm not very familiarized with html or web desing terminology so I must speak in more general terms. In some parts, fonts and background are applied a very similar shade and there is not enough contrast to read them easily. Maybe darkening the font would work too, but I'm not sure if that aspect of the desing is available for tweaking.

Anyway.
Good job, Dragonsbrethren, and thank you.

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks. Smile

Changing either color will be easy, I want to wait a bit to change it so others can see it as it is now first though.

Smoke
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've added a few articles, mainly descriptions of characters. I'm also adding some walkthroughs for the missions.

Could always use more articles there!

NapalmNero
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So I decided to head on to the wiki to see what new stuff had been added and see how things were going;

and it's gotten a complete make over and most of the stuff was removed (pre-release info, etc. or maybe it's still there but I can't find it).

Do we even have control over the Wiki anymore or is it in other people's hands now?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: