ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

PD Solo Levels

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:50 am    Post subject: PD Solo Levels Reply with quote Back to top

I'd love to turn some PD levels converted already into solo levels. I'm thinking about Chicago perhaps. We need to make more solo levels, they really are the best things.

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I agree, not nearly enough solo levels have been made.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The quality of the solo levels made is stunning. When I play GE, I always played solo primarily. So I'm way more interested in multi (fun fact - the editor was never even going to support multi...just kinda threw it in).

I mean BMW's Library, Silo mission by DB, Complex Mission, seriously they brought back the feeling of when you just pop in GE and play it.

I want more. I think the PD levels would also give us fantastic new levels to play over and over again.

Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Chicago would be a good GE solo mission - the only drawback being the Pond Punk area not being clipped. Could always be added, though.

GERage
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm also primarily a GE Solo player, and I also see a high demand for more missions. Seeing how a few PD levels have already be ported to be playable in multi, it wouldn't be difficult to make a mission out of them.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Zoinkity did clip the Pond Punk - just loaded level in solo. This would be a fantastic solo level.

DELETED

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SubDrag wrote:
Zoinkity did clip the Pond Punk - just loaded level in solo. This would be a fantastic solo level.

Ah, cool! I must have overlooked it! Chicago would be awesome in GoldenEye!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: