ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Promising news about PD online with Mupen64K.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lainlives
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

im gonna hafta take a break soon (not a long one tho i cant resist)

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, this was great. Just played another 2 player game online using my game save file. And.....perfect. Virtually. Very fast and we tried a game with full sims and it ran just as good!!! bottom line is, your computer needs to be fast enough, but if it is, join us online! wow. Who would have thunk it?? Not me that's for sure.

The Extremist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GE MASTER wrote:
Okay, this was great. Just played another 2 player game online using my game save file. And.....perfect. Virtually. Very fast and we tried a game with full sims and it ran just as good!!! bottom line is, your computer needs to be fast enough, but if it is, join us online! wow. Who would have thunk it?? Not me that's for sure.

Wort wort wort! (Oops. Wrong game... Laughing)

Anyways, I've posted the big online news everywhere that I can think of. All that's left is a couple of paid forums that I know of:

http://www.somethingawful.com/
http://www.hardforum.com/

If anybody has a subscription to either of these places, please spread the word there! Razz

EDIT: Oh yeah. Also http://www.rare-extreme.com/ (free). I don't really want to bother registering there just to post one thing... Confused

Fear the Darkness
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey can you use gameshark codes and levels you make with the level editor online?

lainlives
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

with pj64k the host picks the codes

Fear the Darkness
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I got it working and I can play now. AIM is x Yamaraja x

Maxout

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Could you show me a good rom to get? And would the adaptoid just be plain better? Please help a level 2 programmer. Don't worry, the great Maxout will get there sometime.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

July 21, 2007 Update::

Okay, played 3 player PD tonight, no desynch! Was a big slow framerate wise, but I"m unsure if that was because 1 of the players had a slow computer. I will be able to update and find this out for sure tomorrow. I suspect the slowish but still playable frames was because one pc wasn't quite speedy enough.

I would recommend that unless you have 1 gig ram, you likely won't get PD to run well on Mupen64K. I great video card might allow you to run PD with 512mb ram, but I'm doubtful. I'll update the min requirements in the near future.

FireFarseer
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

At last we've finally achieved a worthy form of online Goldeneye and Perfect Dark. How do the controls react? I've played online PD on 1964 in the past and the controls felt sticky, a delay.

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This was juicy tight.

fantsu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i decided to take a try to play PD online, with my friends, OR somebody else (if possible that would be even more challenging Smile )
is the IP for Goldeneye players the IP we should use also???
69.90.34.14:27888
i mean this, and how i know, what options i use, when i join/create game?

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, use that address for online pd also. You will find more Mupen64K players there.

You can check out http://www.perfectdarkforever.com where I have a PD tutorial. I'm still working on it, but for the most part it's complete.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wait there's a Perfect Dark forever?

cactus
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I want to help out Perfect Dark Forever.

coolstuff
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well I'm happy to say that I play GE and PD online everyday on Mupen Beta 0.1.3.12. I love this emu its awsome i've been getting more and more people to play so its great. Its like playing on the system again.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: