ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

R.I.P. GE on Wii <:(

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SiberianSpecialForces
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: R.I.P. GE on Wii <:( Reply with quote Back to top

It has been confirmed on gamespot (i think thats the site) that goldeneye will NOT be on the Wii. Curse the bond liscence difficulties, curse rare being sold out/microsoft being difficult, curse nintendo for selling out rare. DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL (not ppl on message boards). I am VERY PO'd.

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

They can't do that, WTF, why are they doing that, they said

Quote:
Every single nintendo game dating back to 1985 will be playable on
the Nintendo Wii including you favorite N64 classaiscs such as Mario and
james bond

Thats what the guy said on Attack Of The Show.

oh and uh...can you post a link to the page?

I can't find it... Sad

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Because EA owns goldeneye, they bought it from Rare, and they don't know what the fùck they are doing and could not make such a quality game, so instead they are trying to kill it and make it disappear from history (sounds like a stalin move no?) so that it will look like the EA bonds are the only one and have nothing to be compaired to so they are the best. Doesn't it suck when one huge company (sounds like a dictator no?) comes in and takes over all the competition so they don;t have to spend much money to make games because there games are the only ones there. This is also probly why Rare hasn't metioned Goldeneye in many a years, they don;t own it so they can't talk about it. If you want it on Wii have about 2,000 people send letters to Rare, Ea, and Wii saying you want it. Every letter they get, they compair it to 500 people because people are to lazy to send letters, so 500X2,000=1,000,000. That might get their attention.

Sit down, shut up, and toak!

I'm in the hauhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

doctornull
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This has been discussed here many times before, this the most useful thread for it:

http://www.shootersforever.com/forums_message_boards/viewtopic.php?t=193

The Extremist

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ptb wrote:
Because EA owns goldeneye, they bought it from Rare

Activision got the license from EA recently. Maybe they'll be more GoldenEye friendly.

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Guys, the thought of not getting GE on Wii does suck, but....

The saviour in all of this may be Pj64 1.7. I say it MAY be the saviour depending on what they can do with cheat codes and the promised online gameplay. Those guys are the best programmers out there so be ready for the best!

SiberianSpecialForces
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

here is the link, sunshine

http://www.gamespot.com/features/6146540/p-3.html

read its on the right column. Theres still possibilty, but it looks grim...i dont know if i could forgive M$, Rare, and EA for being difficult.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: