ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Who's tried out GoldenEye Source?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: Who's tried out GoldenEye Source? Reply with quote Back to top

I have to buy Half Life 2 first! Do'h!! I'm really wanting to hear opinions because I'm amazed at the screens that I've seen. Facility looks so crazy!

PaD
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I got me HL2 (don't want to talk about the way I got it... Wink ) just to test it out.
I will post give my opinion here asap!

FRKN.FRoG
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oh, there's a version out, i,ll go and get it, probably will try it this week Smile

Zippy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It rocks, makes me want to play N64 everytime I try it. Although it's in Alpha/Beta state.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok I'm waiting for some other comments!! Please!!

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I used to check out their forum every single day, but lack of updates and screenshots has begun to lose my interest. Not to say that I don't think what they're doing is fantastic, it's just that I can't play the mod for myself. Extra media would be of a great benefit to their website.

doctornull
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

They are making a citadel level aparently but with proper textures, that will be intresting.

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I cant wait till they start working on Citadel. They just updated recently with more pics. They will also have another release somewhat soon, no date yet. http://www.goldeneyesource.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1 It looks so awesome, I actually have yet to try the Alpha out, I think i'm going to now that I have a good pc.

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That will be great! Zoinkity and Krijy should be in the credits for that one hey? It's an amazing design.

Maxout

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GE MASTER wrote:
That will be great! Zoinkity and Krijy should be in the credits for that one hey? It's an amazing design.

Not yet, I'm just really getting into Goldeneye again. BTW, I only live 112 miles or so away from you GE Master. There's a good chance we could play on the 64. That is if you don't mind coming to the states, but I think the department of homeland security is making it harder to leave or enter the country because of 9/11. I don't know, haven't been far north in years.

doctornull
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kcghost wrote:
I cant wait till they start working on Citadel. They just updated recently with more pics. They will also have another release somewhat soon, no date yet. http://www.goldeneyesource.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1 It looks so awesome, I actually have yet to try the Alpha out, I think i'm going to now that I have a good pc.

That looks awesome, i can easily identify the first two pics, silo and control. However the last two are a mysterie to me, i think the 3rd one is that tunnel in the damn but what are those other corridors? Actually now that that i think of it, it could be control or caverns. Im pretty sure that the last one is the depo, but its hard to tell.

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

He heh, read it, I believe the first one (I thoiught it was silo at first too) is actually Bunker ii (the big vent). The pics are of Control, Depot, and Bunker. Its a little hard, but I can recognize where most of the pics are. They have Depot on Daytime for now though, that might be wierd. Well, anyway, time to drool. It looks ... sooooo .... goood.

Gold_N_Eye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wish my computer was capable or running Half Life 2 Sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Game-On! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: