ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

[MISSION] Grid

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Objectives: Complete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:58 pm    Post subject: [MISSION] Grid Reply with quote Back to top

Download
Readme

Last edited by Dragonsbrethren on Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WOW! Just played this mission - and it was great! For a weeks work, this is awesome!!! Very Happy

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks! Glad you liked it! I just did a 00 Agent playthrough, uploading it to YouTube now, but it might be a while before it gets posted here (64MB to upload, I'll probably just end up going to bed and posting it here when I get up).

Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Also, it's nice to see the Scientists behaving like Rare's! I'm glad that you cleaned up the action blocks for them!

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The video uploaded and processed faster than I was expecting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5VJx4_svcM

YouTube really did a number on it, looked pretty good before their processing. Oh well, you can still see what's going on.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe, oh moneypenny. Looking great, I'll give it a whirl tonight. Cool end too.

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here's the original video:

http://dragonsbrethren.slickproductions.org/files/movies/grid00agent-half.7z

You'll need 7-Zip or WinRAR to open that.

I think the problem may have come from having to scale the video up, YouTube seems to do a better job scaling down than up from my experience. I recorded at 320x240 size because Fraps caused a little lag when I recorded at 640x480, I would've liked to have just used Mupen's AVI capture but that ended up crashing on me about halfway through.

speedruntrainer
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eh, Mupen .avi capture ended up in crashing? what compressor did you use? or try again

My YouTube: www.youtube.com/speedruntrainer

My Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/speedruntrainer/

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/speedruntrainer

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Skorpion wrote:
Went and checked the rom, and everything is normal, but it doesn't show up in the ROM list for Mupen64 both 0.7.9 and Beta.

It works fine in Mupen, it'll just come up as an unknown ROM if it's not in the ini. Grab the ini from my site, I just uploaded a new one with this mission it in. I usually don't bother adding solo missions since I prefer to use Project64 for them, but this has multiplayer as well so I guess it should be in there.

speedruntrainer wrote:
eh, Mupen .avi capture ended up in crashing? what compressor did you use? or try again

The first time I used Xvid, my favorite codec, and that crashed imediately. The second and third I tried uncompressed, that works for a short time, then crashes (usually in the opening camera scene). I tried the Microsoft video one too and that crashed shortly after the game started.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Objectives: Complete All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: