ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

I have problems and questions (related to goldeneye)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glattius
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:45 pm    Post subject: I have problems and questions (related to goldeneye) Reply with quote Back to top

First you need to know something.

I use a wired Xbox360 controller to play Goldeneye. Yeah yeah, I know I should be using an N64 controller but all the ones I have are broken and I'm broke right now so this is all I have.

Ok, so.

1. I set my aim key (L button) to Left trigger on my xbox controller. Ok, it works fine. But I can't Aim and shoot and the same time. When I'm aiming and I press shoot, all that happens is I zoom out. Why does this happen?

2. My Mupen64K 0.7.9 crashes when I close a game of Goldeneye, thus closing Kaillera also. It's not a big issue, it's just sort of annoying. How do I fix this?

3. If I use cheats on Mupen, like say, a cheat that changes weapon sets, while playing online with people on Goldeneye, do they work in a game or will something else happen like crashing of the game? Does everyone have to have the same cheat or just the host?

Thanks!

fantsu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

1. What controller plugin U use?
2. Happens to me also, somebody?
3. All players have to use it.

DELETED

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

flopperr999
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

1. Same question as above ^^ (fantsu's response)
2. That's just what happends with 0.7.9. Don't know how to explain, except for that it isn't just you, and that it happends for everyone. It doesn't happen on Mupen++ 0.1.3.12 Beta Wink
3. Answered ^^(fantsu's response)

Glattius
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Plugin?

My controller is (TSZ360 Pad)

I don't really understand?

Thanks for your help everyone.

fantsu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

/options/settings/input plugin

check it out

Very Happy

Glattius
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ohh!

Sorry about that. I use N-Rage's Direct-Input8 V2 2.00b.

fantsu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

since you are using such a good plugin, there isn't any errors related to that, maybe you should do your controls again and check that you don't have same buttons assigned to different inputs, also check out that there isn't any macros/modifiers, that make that wrong command.

you should also check out your controller from your "game controllers" under the windows, or whatever OS you use, there might be something wrong, but nothing very serious, I just think that you have 2 commands on 1 button (aim AND shoot), and that is why your aim goes off, while you shoot.

one thing, make sure you don't have any other controller related software running, like XPadder or Logitech Gaming... 'cause they might alter your inputs.

Glattius
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OH!

Okay, so apparently my LT and RT are both Z-axis.

It stays at 50% when I'm not pressing either. When I press LT it goes to 1% and when I press RT it goes to 99%. Pressing both makes it stay at 50%, hence why it's not working

r.e.l. 237
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Glattius wrote:
OH!

Okay, so apparently my LT and RT are both Z-axis.

It stays at 50% when I'm not pressing either. When I press LT it goes to 1% and when I press RT it goes to 99%. Pressing both makes it stay at 50%, hence why it's not working

Well the controls you should be able to fix by redoing your configuration, if not try the older N-Rage plugin it works fine.

You should upgrade to Mupen64++ Beta 0.1.312 since it is more stable in netplay.

And using cheats(in game since there is no gameshark) shouldn't make the game crash, the most frequent reason it crashes in Mupen64k 0.7.9 is desync due to saves.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: