ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

What is your title for PD? And what are you skilled at?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dTerent
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

10 if I remember correctly

Skill: On my N64: Perfectsim
Skill: On Emulator: Normalsim

AngerClams
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't play ge or pd online since I have 56k but years ago about in 2002 and 2003 I was able to walk all over perfectsims

Now a days on a 64 I'm equally matched when playing with hardsims,
On a emulator I walk all over perfect sims.

fantsu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

angerclams, what controller you use in emulator, and what conrol-plugin?

Thnx.

Erevan
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

1: Perfect for me. Honnestly, I spent my time to get this title.à but since I went on http://perfectdark.3dactionplanet.gamespy.com/pd/combat/rankings.php about the statistics, I realized it will be too long and I had less time to spend my time to get this title. To make things easy and save time, I used my GS to increase the distance having turbo jo and I went to a huge place, put the joystick on the corner (up-left, down-right, etc.) and pressed L and R at same time, now I was able to turn around without to touch the controller. I had time to watch a film, but you must check sometimes if there are no problems. If you want to sleep while the consol and your GS is ON, I hope for you it will be okay.

dr_carne_fria
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I use the strafe and the analog stick simultaneously to run more fast.

DK25
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mine is Assasin 12 i think.

zoinkity

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

4: Blank Panda Rising
(Yes, I hacked the text... ;*)

Wreck wrote:
...the Shotgun is fantastic. Especially my Explosive Shells hack I use every once in a while.

You made one too? Yeah, my boomstick uses explosive shells, has a scope, and the detecto-threat. Funnier than that though is the Nagnum, which disarms the enemy and makes them woozy. Most of the 1-hit and woozy weapons have since been hacked to not be.
Secondary on the boomstick was something like lock-on with automatic fire. It's rarely ever used though.

Wreck wrote:
Slow-Motion is a lot of fun, in my opinion. It's what I'm best in. The characters seem to move too bloody fast as it is.

I know it sounds cheap, but slow-mo or combat boosts with rifles or farsights is a favorite. If you point in an enemy's direction when you bring it up on lock-on and fire almost immediately you're almost certain to get a hit.

My best (non-GE) weapons though are charged-up maulers. That's basically a 1-hit kill, supposing you hit. Otherwise, in a 1-player match against sims pp9is are easily my best. The game lags too heavily to do it in 2-4 player mode, but you can fire off the whole clip in less than a second if you are really, really fast. Even those cheating Perfectsims can't fire at that fast a rate. - they do cheat, btw.

fantsu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

How you hack that text? I wanna do it also Very Happy
I want to be trooper again Very Happy

Laughing
Question
Twisted Evil

WhiteVoid99
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:32 am    Post subject: My PD Title and Skills. Reply with quote Back to top

I got Invincible: 3 last week. I'm highly skilled with: The Dy357LX, the Sniper Rifle, the Crossbow, and the Silenced Falcon 2. Yesterday, I earned Perfect: 1. My character is a Maian head with a Dinner Jacket body.
Perfect Dark Hacking #10927463591

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
connery as bond
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm at the SECRET AGENT skill level and my character uses a certain guard head and the white Connery tux.

fantsu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

secret agent... hmmm is it 12 or 13?

btw did you know, that you can't earn any green stars, even at 2 players?
they come from 3rd player

connery as bond
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lol, forgot to mention this:

My cousin uses a maian body with the japanese head, which should be the last head you can choose.

Smoke
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You can earn green stars on two players. One player is the only time that there is a restriction (does anyone know if that was a glitch?).

On N64, I'm a Near Perfect:2, something like thirteen hours played. No cheats, all my time put into it (worked at it consistently since I was 14 up until... I think 17).

Give me any weapon and I am deadly with it. I run and strafe at the same time (making me a harder target to hit), and I also aim for the head at all times. I do NOT use auto-aim at any time. I also tend to react pretty quickly, and my overall accuracy tends to hang around 60%.

Could always use more articles there!

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Smoke wrote:
You can earn green stars on two players. One player is the only time that there is a restriction (does anyone know if that was a glitch?).

It wasn't, the game more than likely does not keep track of bot accuracy/headshots. Even if it did, I doubt the human player would have any trouble getting the awards, the bots just aren't all that accurate, except for maybe the higher difficulty ones.

As for my score, I think I was up to 6 on my copy of the game that got stolen, I never really worked at it much on my new copy.

Edit: Heh, already posted that on the first page. Seems I hadn't come to my conclusion about bot accuracy/headshots not being recorded yet.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: