ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Is anyone else hoping for Pilot Wings Wii style?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Is anyone else hoping for Pilot Wings Wii style? Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, it's a rumour. Now that's a game that deserves to be made over with a powerful system. I can't wait to hear it confirmed as being part of the Wii. No, I'm not talking about the downloadable original version. I just loved the n64 version because it was so unique. My cousin borrowed it and basically scored perfect on every challenge...which made me give up!

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haha, I remember that game! Wow thats old now, just emulated, brings back memories of one of the first games I rented for the N64.

D.J Cat
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I never thought of that before, it would make an excelent game on the Wii.

The controls would likely be great and with new and improved graphics it could be really good.

I remember renting it for a week and doing nrealy everything in the game.

I think I bought it last year when I saw it for 5 bucks (less then the cost of renting it back in the day)...and it was the exact copy that I had done all that effort in, all those years ago.
I even playe dit last week with a friend we just trie dto cause as much pain as possible to our man in the cannonball stages.
I did notice how dodgy the graphics looked, although I guess its fair enough considering its age and that they were more interested in it running smoothly.

It was really fun sometimes to forget about doing your mission and just flying freely, the envirements were so great to explore. Especially Little States.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just remember how kick ass the soundtrack was!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Game-On! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: