ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

[GAMESHARK MISC] - Blood Mode Code

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Objectives: Complete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: [GAMESHARK MISC] - Blood Mode Code Reply with quote Back to top

Ever find it odd that a character doesn't gush blood from their wounds? Sure, their skin and clothing may get soaked in the red stuff, but it doesn't actually spray out of them. Instead, a spark is sent flying. The last time I checked, people weren't made of metal. Sometimes you can even catch smoke rising up from the entry wound. I hope it smells better than it looks. Well, apparently blood did squirt from bullet hits at one point in time. However, trying to avoid an M for Mature rating by the ESRB, Rare changed the effect. That effect is still in the game, though. And the following codes set it back to the way it used to be. Well, obviously not perfect, because size needed to be reduced in order to be realistic. There aren't any screenshots that I've ever seen that shows the blood. On the back of the box, there is an image from the Archives where an enemy is being gunned down with the old version of the KF7 Soviet. At first it may appear to be blood, but upon further inspection it seems to be a crosshair. Rare must have went through a few of these before choosing the one we have now. Other than that, there's nothing remotely similar to squirting blood in any pictures out there. Unless you know of one. Please post a link, if you do. This is as close as it'll get until an image is unearthed. In the meantime, enjoy the added gore that this code creates.

Well, enough of the rambling, here are the codes...

"Blood Mode Code"
50000F2C 0000
8002C947 0002
50000F2C 0000
8102C94C 4140
50000F2C 0000
8002C953 0002
50000F2C 0000
8102C958 41C0

Also, some screenshots I took with Project64...

We've all felt like doing this atleast once.

Trevelyan getting what he deserves.

Bond did make a remark about the size of Valentin, afterall.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Last edited by Wreck on Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:59 am; edited 2 times in total

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If that was indeed the gushing blood Rare used, it was a reallly good move not keeping it. I think they also used different colors for that according to Rare, and the other colors looked [more] ridiculous.

Jac6
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Im gonna test it.. It looks very nice.

Bowser N64
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well I entered the full Blood Mode code and it just froze my game after I try to start it with the codes on. My gameshark is fine though. Smile

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Becareful how many codes you have on at one time. Though it may not look like much, the Blood Mode Code actually takes up 60.0 Lines of code. It uses repeaters, which keeps the code short for entry. So long as it is entered correctly, it should work. Try it by itself and see what happens.

By the way, what version GameShark are you using? I'm not sure if all versions are compatable with the code type.

DaronMalakianXVII
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Could be Gameshark, I had a 2.0 GS with no EXPANSION PAK and this code didn't work for me.

Now I have GS 3.2 with EXPANSION PAK and it works.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Alright, it was probably your v2.0 being a pain. I'm not sure if it can actually use repeaters or not, nor do I know the maximum line count. I think we only know it for v3.2 and v3.3 GameSharks.

Anyways, I'm glad to hear that you got it going.

bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Plus, you need the expansion pak to activate any more than 15 lines of code at once.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Objectives: Complete All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: