ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

no blood with rice's video plugin 5.5.1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alec Trevelyan 006
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:20 am    Post subject: no blood with rice's video plugin 5.5.1 Reply with quote Back to top

When playing Goldeneye, I'm using rice's, cause it does work better than jabo's (with PD it's the other way round). But I was wondering that there are no blood effects in Goldeneye with this plugin (in PD there aren't any differences). Does anybody know the reason for that or know another plugin for GE which works well and has the effects (Yes I'm a blood fetishist Twisted Evil )

fantsu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

no red spots to clothes? are they some different color? is there any change in character skins? have you tried any other plugin?
Confused

radorn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

they say glide64 is the most accurate video plugin right now. it even draws the sky in GE. but you'll need a good computer, which is the reason I can't use it, my pc sucks.

fantsu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yep it is the best

Alec Trevelyan 006
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

fantsu wrote:
no red spots to clothes? are they some different color? is there any change in character skins? have you tried any other plugin?
Confused

There are just no spots with rice's. I'm also using jabo's plugin and there is blood but the graphics are crap and the game doesn't run as fluently as it does with rice's.
Quote:
they say glide64 is the most accurate video plugin right now. it even draws the sky in GE. but you'll need a good computer, which is the reason I can't use it, my pc sucks.

I guess it probably won't run on my computer either, because my computer isn't very good, but I'll try it.

Alec Trevelyan 006
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have now tried Glide64 "Napalm" 1.0, which you can get here and it works fantastic. Graphic's great, there's blood and it runs fluently with 1280*1024. Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: