ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Nintendo 64 N64/Playstation 2 PS2 USB Cable PC Adapter
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just tried using Google to search for drivers to recognize my PS3 controller not too long ago. I'm sure you could probably find ones for your Xbox 360 controller, as well. I believe there may be a member or two of these boards who may be able to help you out further.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

TAKA Michinoku9.1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There was a post in one of the forums that gave a link to a good one and how to install it to work with Project 64 but i cannot find it anymore i don't even remember where it was posted Confused

"For over 30 Years the IRA showed that the British Government could not rule Ireland on its on terms. You asserted the right of the people of this island to freedom and independance, many of your comrades have paid the ultimate sacrafice in order to bring the freedom struggle forward towards its obtainment."
Gerry Adams

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V3AEgStKvE

The Extremist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A Play And Charge Kit does not transmit data along the wire. It is only used for charging the battery. All data is still sent wirelessly, and I'm sorry to say that there is not currently a way to use wireless 360 controllers on a computer. Sad

However, if you get a wired 360 controller, you can use it. Smile

First, you must install XBCD. Afterwards, install the 360 add-on. Then connect the controller, wait for it to auto-install, and then open the XBCD config screen.

Once there, select the two "full range" boxes, apply, and exit. The controller will now be fully compatible with Nrage, including rumble if "rawdata" is selected (this means that you can't use rumble online, unfortunately) Cool

TAKA Michinoku9.1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OK so the guy lied to me Evil or Very Mad

He told me I could use the charge kit to use my 360 controller on my Laptop, he does not usually lie are you sure you cannot use it he would not have said that if he was not sure Confused

Either way I am going to have a little chat with him tomorrow Mad see what he says then Evil or Very Mad

"For over 30 Years the IRA showed that the British Government could not rule Ireland on its on terms. You asserted the right of the people of this island to freedom and independance, many of your comrades have paid the ultimate sacrafice in order to bring the freedom struggle forward towards its obtainment."
Gerry Adams

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is this the same guy who sold it to you?
If so, maybe he just wanted you to make the purchase. Terrible business ethics, but that's growing quite common, nowadays.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

TAKA Michinoku9.1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No it was a guy at School that told me to buy it the guys at the store don't care they don't even try to sell stuff there is one guy at the store though that tries to pass of broken games.

One time my friend got a game there that was meant to have 2 discs he only got the second one Mad so he could not even play it then they refused him a refund Evil or Very Mad

Gerry Adams

Grudge
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I ordered my adapter from ebay..
psx/n64. It was from Hong Kong and took about 2 weeks to arrive and it works great with both controllers.
I bought mine a little over a year ago...
I payed $8.50 and another $4.50 s and h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: