ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Perfect Dark 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gold_N_Eye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:46 am    Post subject: Perfect Dark 2 Reply with quote Back to top

Rare has been keeping this game up their sleeves since they released Perfect Dark Zero, 2 years ago. Hypothetically, they've been developing the sequel to Perfect Dark on the N64 for two years now and there are rumours that PD2 will finally be announced this year at E3.

What are your thoughts?

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I couldn't care less.

fantsu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I would like to see that on PC....

Any chances? I bet no.

radorn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I want the upcoming PD sequel for the GC... oh wait, it's 2009 now.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, unless they do what they were doing with the GoldenEye update on Xbox 360, my feelings would be similar to DB's. By building onto the original N64 game, atleast it would give the same feeling. Otherwise, using a new engine and doing everything from scratch... Crying or Very sad

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Supposedly it's going back to N64 roots, so I'm not selling it off yet. But it's certainly not going to be as good.

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

In that case my interest has gone up a bit, but I'll believe it when I see it.

The Extremist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Grant Kirkhope quit Rareware right after finishing BK: N&B, so the music's definitely going to be s**t... Sad

Very few, if any, of the original GE dev team members still work at Rareware. There might still be a few from the original PD team, but they didn't design the original engine, so I doubt they could make a good clone of it. Sad

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not so concerned about music and sound effects, as games have evolved so much since GoldenEye and the original Perfect Dark were released. It's more the gameplay that I'm worried about. If they don't keep it very similar to our beloved N64 Rare FPS's, it'll just be another modern day shooter.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Erevan
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

According to me, Xbox 360 might be good for graphisim than Wii cuz graphisim would be worst cuz I noticed Nintendo gives more importance on gameplay rather than in graphisim.

However, gameplay in Wii still interesting cuz we can do move easily like avoiding bullets while they shoot on you, to cover behind a wall, holdin a weapon, and more. I think it's better to have the wii remote control and nunchuck rather than a normal controller.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: