ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Gameshark Communicates With PC But Freezes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Console Workshop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bowser N64
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:18 pm    Post subject: Fun Reply with quote Back to top

I have had TONS of fun making your video, DaronMalakianXVII!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DaronMalakianXVII
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just link me when your done with it.
BTW-
IS IT 5 STAR QUALITY?!
2 THUMBS WAY UP?!

Also I was doing Google searches for stuff relating to GS and N64 and all that good stuff.Anyway I noticed you have posted in alot of message boards asksing about GS.IDK I just thought it was funny.

Bowser N64
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes I think it is very good quality. I did my best to make it look good. And yes, when it come to googling Gameshark stuff, I am a very famous dragon. *Notice my picture* Razz

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DaronMalakianXVII
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yo, Drrrrrrrrrrrrragon got the link to the video?

Thanks.

Bowser N64
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:51 pm    Post subject: The Video Of Which Thou Speakest Reply with quote Back to top

Why so many "R"s? No I do not have the link. I tried to upload the video last Wednesday but Youtube would not work. I tried Mediafire and it did not work either. I will try again however. I am sorry I was really looking forward to getting that video up online.

DaronMalakianXVII
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I honestly have no idea why that had so many "R's"...

Hahaha I was just wondering what ever happened since I hadn't checked this forum in awhile.

Bowser N64
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah. Well, I am a "Dragon", not a "Drrrrrrrrrrrragon".

Bowser N64
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:25 am    Post subject: It Has Been Done, Friend Reply with quote Back to top

Well, yonder video hast uploaded! Thou might find what thou seeketh HERE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_XiuYNbe0Q

It may still be being finalized, so do please be patient.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Console Workshop All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: