ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

PD Online

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spaztik
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:08 am    Post subject: PD Online Reply with quote Back to top

Hey,

I'm a huge fan of PD, so it's unfortunate that I've only just found sites like this one, but I only recently heard that it's possible to play PD online. I'm wondering, this long after it came out, whether there are a lot of people who play online and whether it would be worth it for me to buy an adapter and all that. Thanks.

The Extremist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not a lot of people, but there is the occasional one (like me). Cool

fantsu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I play it sometimes also

The Extremist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just had a great 4 player match online with Mupen Beta. Took forever to finally desynch! Smile

spaztik
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the input. Another quick question though, if i get the emulator can I also play, say, single player combat sim. with bots, or is it just designed for online multiplayer?

fantsu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Emulator works just like normal game, you can do everything you could do with N64, and more actually.
Playing with real console is of course great thing, no problems with controls and such, but with little practice emulating N64 can be quite fun.

r.e.l. 237
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You can play exactly like you played on the console plus the added online features. So you can play a 4 player online game with bots and so forth. I love PD online but not too many people realize or take the time to play it online.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: