ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

You've been away, but now you're back! Welcome back!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Been about four months for me. I shipped out to navy bootcamp on june 24th, graduated the 15th of aug, then they shipped to NNTC lackland on the 20th for A-school and I just graduated that this last thursday.

From here I'm gonna be going to my permanent duty station at Travis AFB in fairfeild, CA.

That's my story, and I'm... stickin to it! Wink

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wuts up Shooters people Smile

Long time no post (my bad, lol)

Anyway, been down here in california for a couple weeks now. Finally got myself situated and got my internet hooked up so i feel normal again finally lol.

NEway, glad to be back (again). And i hope things have been good for everyone. TTYL people..

steelman16
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yo El Cazador! Its been forever since you been on dude! How did Navy bootcamp go?!

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

steelman16 wrote:
Yo El Cazador! Its been forever since you been on dude! How did Navy bootcamp go?!

Let me put it this way: They say time flies when your having fun; That's why bootcamp was the longest eight weeks of my entire life, lol. It was good stuff though. Lost alot of weight, gained alot of discipline. Overall I feel alot better about myself than I did back in school. It feels great to have a steady steady paycheck and to know that I'm doing something good for myself and for my country. Hooya! Smile

D.J Cat
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Back, hopefully.

Been working probably on average 45-48 hours a week night shift (that isn't stopping either) and no internet at home for a good 6 months or so.
Still not set up yet (posting from my brothers place) but hopefully when it is I can get into it, and maybe FINALLY play online against someone. Smile

Had lots of good real life Goldeneye/N64 in general experiences this year though!
The N64 will NEVER be bettered for pure multi-player fun!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
The Extremist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello, all! Very Happy

I had said that I left permanantly a while ago, but I thought that I'd check back here just to see if anything interesting was happening.

And boy, did something ever happen! Cool

Yes, you know what I mean. Skorpion is GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

He was a large part of why I left here. Now, I can relax... Smile

Another factor that contributed to my leaving was that I lost interest in GoldenEye. The reasons being:

A: Online isn't that much fun without a nearly impossible to find Adaptoid (I refuse to play GE on a Nintendo 64 controller without rumble!).

B: There's hardly anybody who plays it online (I made a final post about this on the official NGPA forums. I pretty much said that getting GE online working is too complicated for the average gamer, therefore the community is going nowhere fast).

C: I am unable to install the software required to mod GE due me using Windows 2000 (I tried hard to find a workaround, but to no avail).

All this still applies now, but with the infamous Skorpion (*shudder*) drama now officially over, I can enjoy friendly non-GE conversation on the forum again, which is what I prefer the most. Wink

Stay tuned, y'all! Razz

Maxout

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I play many other games and playing too much of this turns me wierd so I took a break.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maxout wrote:
I play many other games and playing too much of this turns me wierd so I took a break.

Long time no see buddy! Hope life's good Smile

The Extremist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm back again after a break to clear my head. Smile

I won't be as active as I used to be, but I will try and contribute where and when I can... Wink

zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So apparently I fell in a hole.
I haven't been on here in how long? Seriously?

I don't know if I am coming back to GE. I sold my N64 when I got kicked out of my house. Back home now, but my N64, Gameshark, and GE are gone. Sad
Got addicted to Tuners though...

Hmm, unless you guys have a working linux version of the hacking program... I think I am out for good.

Is there a timeline somewhere of all the things that have happened lately?

Oh, Hi again everyone.
GE Master, remember me? Wreck? Kcghost?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Of course I remember you, Mr. Jett.
Nice to see you back on the boards. Smile

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
Of course I remember you, Mr. Jett.
Nice to see you back on the boards. Smile

I am so lost in the GE world now...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
steelman16
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Been working on a lot of college...working my butt off on the farm...playing a lot of Left 4 Dead... I should be on soon everyday.

Maxout

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GE and I are few and far between. I think I'm at a long plateau now where I've done everything possible with other games.

It's still interesting yet difficult to squeeze in some relevent significant knowledge.

Maxout

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've come so far now. Have I reached a peak and/or am I at my peak? I even tried to argue a limit to fiction then retracted it.

I've had my share of it and did some feats in my life others won't. But we all have our part anyway. I know this was mine.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10

Jump to: