ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Online gaming and tournament.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jesus_Soldier
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:09 am    Post subject: Online gaming and tournament. Reply with quote Back to top

Hi folks!

I know that some people got problems on kaleira these last months
(this was my case) and just stopped to play online. I would like first to tell you
that Kaleira works fine now, the only thing is that some people can only join games by using the "waiting game" section.

These last weeks there have been new players online, but we still need
new players to keep our community alive.

Most of us are good and we would like to get the people from this forum
online to have great matches.

The time has come to prove your love for this game and come to play with us Smile.

More we are more fun wel'll get Very Happy

Commandant
General
General

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There's a sort of revival going on at the moment, I've had a lot of games lately. More new players too!

Dont forget about the P2P connection method people! http://kaillera.movsq.net/

Its a big improvement over kaillera, its 2 players only though.

Here is a guide to P2P: http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=139500

Come in the chat channel to matchmake for games.

oxidice
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes there has been new players joining lately (although I'm still pretty new to community myself also, but yeah) and we're also planning to organize somekind of tournaments with players at #goldeneyeonline channel

I'd like to add also that we've also made new weaponsets patch for our games, so there's a lot going on! I encourage everyone who's intrested in playing GE online join #Goldeneyeonline(irc channel) Java Live Chat

and Jesus_Solider we miss you at the channel Sad

gri007
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I say we do need another tournement.....though it has been a long time since i have last really played. I would like to be in another tournement....BTW IF U SEE THIS GEMASTER WASSS up i aint talked to u in FOREVER. Well i am usually always on the ny server so if u see me there hit me up ill prolly play a few though i really hate laggy games so if its reall laggy i will prolly not play Sad anyways if we do get a tournement going i wanna be in it...peace all

Yurei
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not only a tourney is always good, but hell, on GoldenEye ? Smile

Count me in !
We have a few active players at the IRC channel which could lead us to very interesting games. Smile

oxidice
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes thats true I think we could try to start organizing one, but we need to discuss about rules & settings and stuff like that, best would be if people would join to Java Live Chat for that and we could all figure it out together Wink

But I'll talk with some people and soon me or someone else will make somekind of signup thread on this forum for tournament.

And Gri007 what comes to lag it's not bad at all when using P2P connection (I have played with US people myself using P2P and games are very playable)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: