ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

What systems YOU emulate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fantsu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:57 am    Post subject: What systems YOU emulate Reply with quote Back to top

I think that most of us emulate N64, but what other consoles/systems you emulate and use?

I usually emulate PS1 (cause I have tons of games for that, but my console is broken) and NES (I have the console and games, but it is just so much easier to use emulator, than the real console, also I want to "save" my console, so it would work in the future also).

I like to sometimes try GameGear and MasterSystem also, I don't have those consoles anymore (I have few GameGear games remaining), so I just get those "retro-kicks" from those.

Also been trying the Amiga500 and C64 emulators and games, sadly I don't have those anymore also...

Yurei
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I emulate PlayStation (Driver and Parasite Eve II have been important time wasters in my life Smile ), Super NES, because most of it's games are simply awesome. And I also emulate Mega Drive ; As I love Sonic series. Smile

I wish to get into Sega Saturn editing, I've played it a lot in my childhood ( Alien Triolgy, ohh memories ! Smile )

fantsu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Isn't Alien Trilogy also on PSX, or is it different on that one?
:/
I would love to find NeoGeo emulator and play all the MetalSlug games...
Very Happy

GERage
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I emulate SNES usually.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: