ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Fusion a code?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Erevan
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:14 am    Post subject: Fusion a code? Reply with quote Back to top

Last night I tested two codes whitch are enemies don't attack

Here is them:
8026e138 0020

And here is another:
80273e00 0020

Those codes run in almost levels in solo mission, however it dosen't run with skedars and in the challenges.

If I can fusion them to make a one code, will the code run with skedars, challenges, etc?

Is it possible?

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fusion of gameshark codes is not possible yet, we still cant seem to get the gaming flux capacitor working. Smile

Gameshark codes simply modify a place in the memory, the first part is the memory address, the second part the value to overwrite. Sometimes you will get two separate addreses that can achieve the same purpose, but if both those codes cannot do what you want to do, then you need a different code, lol.

Now say if one only worked for half the enemies, and the other worked for the other half of enemies, then use them both at one time and its all good. But if they both serve the exact same purpose then using them both is liklely not to make any difference.

Erevan
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Even I've tested both, I believe those codes are the same.

OKAY now I think I know why GS dosen't start, it's because when I add a code (dosen't fit for the game or corrupt likely) it allows being unable to start! Surprised !Another hypothesis!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: