ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

December Setup Editor work
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So far I've looked at Defection and Felicity, and all doors in those stages are small.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think I finally got door rotation/sizing correct, give it a whirl (Pads that don't have full rotation still aren't right but normal ones should be)

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yep, doors look good now.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Was an odd issue with guns, where I was using GE style of setting gun type, F0FFFFFF but PD is F0000000, and apparently the FFs caused game to crash when simulants picked it up. How strange.

Anyways it's fixed in beta

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Midis should be able to be imported even if bigger now, it shifts ROM.

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have been fooling around for the past couple days trying to get stuff imported, etc. I can probrobly come up with some more suggestions as I go, but heres a simple one. Could you add the option from New to simply base off a completely blank level?

Actually nevermind that approach, since you still need something to replace - add a simple option under "Make Level Barebones" to "Erase Everything". Just something so its a little easier to start from scratch.

Camaro
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SubDrag wrote:
Midis should be able to be imported even if bigger now, it shifts ROM.

Rather uneventful 3000th post haha

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kcghost wrote:
I have been fooling around for the past couple days trying to get stuff imported, etc. I can probrobly come up with some more suggestions as I go, but heres a simple one. Could you add the option from New to simply base off a completely blank level?

Actually nevermind that approach, since you still need something to replace - add a simple option under "Make Level Barebones" to "Erase Everything". Just something so its a little easier to start from scratch.

Isn't that File -> New?

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry I should have specified - blank everything including the visual level. No BG, Portals, Clipping, no nothing. File>New starts you off with all that stuff. Oh and another small thing, I accidentally went to vertically resize an object (00 preset) and got an instant crash.

EDIT: Forgot about this, int he 21990 editor weapon stats, Loudness to Guards is listed twice

00Dark

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Why are the doors 00 presets? Shouldn't they be 27XX pads for something? It's rather annoying trying to make a level when the are a lot of doors blocking your view and you can't see your ammo boxes in another room. I'd like to toggle both pad types separately. Confused

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There are no 27XX pads in PD. There are four different types of 00XX, plus these other weird "extra" pads that no one knows what they're used for.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I fixed the loudness2 issue. There are apparently two loudness variables, not sure why.

Also fixed the scale to bounds stuff for 00 presets, but keep in mind it actually is useless for 00 presets.

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bug: Open the vertex color editor in room positions mode, then switch to object editing mode with it still open, and click on an object. Occasionally I get this ERROR = SELF window with an OK button; it doesn't crash, but takes a few clicks of the button to get it to go away.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As for getting completely empty, there's no way to start out that way, but can do File -> New, then in clipping mode there's a delete all clipping option, and for portals same.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Has anyone done any PD levels that won't reinject and play in-game? Or anything that seems like it doesn't work or works differently now once reencoded?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 6 of 24

Jump to: