ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

[MULTIPLAYER]dataDyne Central 2.0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
00Dark

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:02 am    Post subject: [MULTIPLAYER]dataDyne Central 2.0 Reply with quote Back to top

This a major update for dataDyne Central multiplayer. I made this map with all solo props, glass, and doors. The elevator lifts are fixed so players can get on and off correctly without being forced to perform silly tricks like before. Case Respawns have now been added to fix the spawning in pitch black problem. They were supposed to have been assigned in groups to all four sets of bases individually. Sadly simulants still can't ride the lifts, but players should have no issues with elevators or anything. It's still fun to pound simulants a crapload as they get stuck at the lift doors. This is probably going to be a "Players Only" map, but simulants still work well enough.

http://goldeneyevault.com/viewfile.php?id=163

Fortress is replaced by dataDyne Central. Please select dataDyne Central in the level list. Random is completely intact.

SubDrag: Thanks for all your help in updating the beta Perfect Editor. I think that multiplayer levels for Perfect Dark can be made just as easy now as they are in the Golden Editor. People should begin making maps and they can also be very creative with putting in objects. Right now I'm picturing Elvis on a hoverbead in Carrington Villa with hovercrates, props, jetbikes, and random objects for a really awesome style map! Razz I'm definitely going to stretch ideas once all solo levels are converted to multiplayer. I can even picture converting multiplayer levels to solo missions. Imagine a level like Fortress or Car Park as a solo mission in Perfect Dark. Mr. Green Or we could make a sequal to Area 51 and Maian SOS by converting Area 52 CS to a solo level. That would be awsome. Laughing I'm thinking that a solo misson in Car Park would have a Pelagic II guards and be somewhat of a sequel. I'm still imagining a lot of things.

Peace out,
00Dark Cool Smile Wink Rolling Eyes

Last edited by 00Dark on Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This looks great, 00Dark. Smile
I'm glad to see that everything has been worked out with the Perfect Editor and you've been able to finish this setup. The more we keep plugging away at PD, the better the Editor will become. Hopefully our efforts will result in a fully-functional tool that is just as powerful as the GoldenEditor.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

fantsu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just wish that I could have some more freetime...
sadly I can try this only after new year...
Sad
This is going to be awesome.
Very Happy

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great stuff, I expect to see many more!

http://www.goldeneyevault.com/viewfile.php?id=163

was updated.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

One additional note, can you make DD Central unlocked always? There's a section in 39850 to let you do that, so don't need save.

oldyz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks very much for this, should be lots of fun.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Under the "Stage Options" in the 39850 Modifications menu, there's a typing box that allows you to set the "Availability" value for your Combat Simulator arena. Since many need to be unlocked, usually by completing challenges, there is a value set there. Fortress is "3000", so resetting it to "0000" should make it accessible at any time.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

DK25
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OoOoooOOooh looks awesome, keep up the the good work.

00Dark

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I made the availability of this level for a new agent file always unlocked and updated the xdelta patch. Update the GoldenEye Vault INI and we can play it online.

http://two.xthost.info/00dark0/ddhqcs%5B00Dark%5D.zip

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ini and uploaded files have been updated.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: