ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

graphics error

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
donbrak
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:50 pm    Post subject: graphics error Reply with quote Back to top

hey guys, some of you dudes might know me from playing goldeneye online, most people tho probably dont know me. ive been playing ge online for a few months now and love it. never ever could imagine as a kid playing goldeneye in my room alone that someday itd get taken to this level, with map hacking and general online play, its great, it really is.

but i do occasionally get a graphics error with muppen beta when playing online, it says something like "a graphics error has occur ed, you may need to restart the emulator". when this error happens offline it causes the emulator to crash but if it happens in online play the game continues but the message keeps coming up till i click it a bunch of times then eventually stops. it doesnt happen often but once in a while in online it will cause me to lag usually until the first kill or so. i was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if theres a way to bypass it so this message doesnt show up? please let me know what you guys think, id appreciate any help i can get on this and i look forward to talking to you guys about the greatest shooter EVER.

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I bet you no me i play with you one time. My name on online play is 002
And well i do not no what your err is?

HackBond

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Your card may be too low in level.

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

donbrak
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oh, well 002 i do remember playing you at least once before. in kailleria my name was either donbrak or donnybrook.

the weird thing about the error is when i use muppen64k (the older mupen) it'll play flawlessly with no graphics error ever, witch leads me to believe that my graphics card is good enough. i donno tho. is there an easy way to upgrade or fix it? any help is appreciated

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe Unstall it and install it agane?

donbrak
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

that was the first thing i tried.

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hm then what plugin are you useing?

donbrak
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jabo's Direct3d8 1.6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: