ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Anyone for an online deathmatch?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
doctornull
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Anyone for an online deathmatch? Reply with quote Back to top

We should organize one....

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A;right I have some kinda of Idea..

Players: YOur Choice

Senario: Normal

Level:Stack

Weapons:Pistols

Characters:Your Choice

Game Limit First to 10

EveryThing Else Is Deafult Setting

Maxout

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Post in my topic when you are available so we don't have to guess.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I would...
But my last go at it went pretty sour. Confused

KC and I tried it out over Kaillera using 1964. We connected and were able to play, just not for very long. Desync hit us within the first minute. Codes didn't communicate with both emulators. He was playing in the Fac bz, while I was back in the regular version of the same stage. You'd need an actual ROM hack to play it properly. You're limited to the normal multiplayer arenas, sadly. This might be fixable, however. My PC is barely capable of running the game as it is without freezing up. I'll be giving it another go when the next Project64 is released.

Striker
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

project 64 1.7 is gonna have its own netplay client so we wont have to use kaillera Smile

The Extremist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Striker wrote:
project 64 1.7 is gonna have its own netplay client so we wont have to use kaillera Smile

/me drools. Cool

doctornull
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
Yeah, I would...
But my last go at it went pretty sour. Confused

KC and I tried it out over Kaillera using 1964. We connected and were able to play, just not for very long. Desync hit us within the first minute. Codes didn't communicate with both emulators. He was playing in the Fac bz, while I was back in the regular version of the same stage. You'd need an actual ROM hack to play it properly. You're limited to the normal multiplayer arenas, sadly. This might be fixable, however. My PC is barely capable of running the game as it is without freezing up. I'll be giving it another go when the next Project64 is released.

Well, it doesn't matter too much if you just have to play one of the normal multiplayer arenas, as long as you get to have fun.

Jesus_Soldier
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi , I'm sorry for being late but I would like to make a deathmatch with you ... If anyone is still interested .. please e-mail me or add me in your msn .. Jesus_SoldierZ@hotmail.com

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Online GoldenEye is close, but it isn't quite there for a full on game. It works but often is sketchy. Finding someone who lives near your home means less lag and better chances for a decent game.

bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
Codes didn't communicate with both emulators. He was playing in the Fac bz, while I was back in the regular version of the same stage.

That seems really strange to imagine. For instance, if you played the facility full zone, what happens to the objects which were sacrificed? For instance, what if you are both in the bathroom? Does one player see all bathroom stall doors in-tact and the other person sees some doors missing? Seems like that alone could crash the game when the bullets from a gun hit the door that isn't even there for the other player.

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The whole online goldeneye mess was a very big waste of time..The whole thing was horrbile....my and sedfire connencted on 1964 and when we were half way throguh our match when I respwaned sedfire was in Caverns BZ..while I was in Cavers FZ.I will just kick bak untill PJ64 v. 1.7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: