ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Release Date

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrjeffguy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:51 pm    Post subject: Release Date Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone know the release date for it? I'm really looking forward to it.

Keith
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gates said that the game would be released the day the PS3 came out, but Micro$oft and Bungie both shyed away from this, so there is a small chance it'll be the PS3 release daate, but I kinda doubt it...

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It would be a Microsoft type of scenario for them to release it on the PS3 release. They are a brutal corporation in some ways so I'm sure this is their fantasy. The suit and tie guys want it this way, but the makers would be telling them to back off. Quality game is what I want. Marketing can take a back seat to that.

Gold_N_Eye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It is very possible that Microsoft releases Halo 3 for the PS3 release since the PS3's launch date have been pushed at November and some say even til' spring 2007.

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Would be very interesting. I just think I'm not alone in wanting to wait for Halo 3 before buying the 360. Speaking of sony are they going to screw themselves with the blue ray dvd drive? Anyways, Microsoft is really keeping a low profile on the whole Halo 3 discussion.

Gold_N_Eye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GE MASTER wrote:
Would be very interesting. I just think I'm not alone in wanting to wait for Halo 3 before buying the 360. Speaking of sony are they going to screw themselves with the blue ray dvd drive? Anyways, Microsoft is really keeping a low profile on the whole Halo 3 discussion.

Yes, but it is hard to believe its coming out so soon because bungie just finished making a xbox live arcade game. Apparently, they started since last september and you know what happen to games that only got a year in development. I just hope they bring back the nostalgic feeling of single player from halo 1 and make it coop through Live!

The Extremist

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There are rumours that it'll make an appearance at E3, or at least whatever Bungie is working on.

Gold_N_Eye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yep. Microsoft's press conference finished by showing a Halo 3 teaser trailer and it looks amazing. The game is launched for 2007. For those who havent seen the trailer yet, check out www.gamespot.com/xbox360

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dude, I've got the high res trailer up here:

http://www.haloforever.com

Gold_N_Eye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GE MASTER wrote:
Dude, I've got the high res trailer up here:

http://www.haloforever.com

Ah! Even better!

CLICK HERE -------->http://www.haloforever.com <--------

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Are these the names of the new maps featured in Halo 3?
Sheesh, you'd think they could have come up with something other than a hotel. Razz
(Yes, I know that Offshore is a promotion bot...)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Game-On! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: