ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Quitting permanently.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dangerousd777
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Extremist wrote:
Skorpion wrote:
Get Dialup. You'll never be able to play online again, better yet. You'll never be able to get online again Laughing

I had dialup once. It's wasn't too bad for casual browsing. Cool

Haha, I had dialup, that crap was miserable, it took like 5 minutes to load simple web pages such as these. It would take an hour approximately to download the GE rom, but I'm just guessing.

Anything over 10 or 15 megabytes isn't worth the wait when your only getting maybe 2 or 3 KB/s download speed.

Right now I have 3 megabits down and 768K up, I had 6 mbps down a while ago but it was getting a bit out of hand with the billing and my household decided to cut corners. Luckily I'm not torrenting gigabytes of various stuff like I used to.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dangerousd777
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Quitting permanently. Reply with quote Back to top

The Extremist wrote:
After tonight, I'm done with online GE and PD for good. Sad

I just have to quit. It's too addictive, and it's screwing up my sleep patterns like nothing else.

Consider this the perfect testimonial to just how damn good online GE and PD is. Wink

Farewell. Cool

I thought the last time I was going to play Goldeneye 007 was after 8 years old.

I was wrong, I'm still playing it occasionally about 8 years later, but my USB adapter died because it was a cheap-o $10 PSX/N64 one with no particular brand name and at least it made it a year. My console is gathering dust and my stack of cartridges is sitting in a drawer, they're waiting to either be reused or recycled, and only the former is acceptable for such worthy items. Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
EternallyAries

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i use to have dialup to man it wus slow ill tell you how slow it is i download a simcity 2000 level to just play and well it tuke like 3Min to open the download and then ones it open i click download and it tuke 5 mins to get it done and it wus 11KB to download it it wus so bad im so glad i have DSL now.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: