ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Library Mission,Update: ABORTED
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:12 am    Post subject: Library Mission,Update: ABORTED Reply with quote Back to top

MISSION SATUS

ABORTED

Last edited by technoPP7 on Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:44 pm; edited 6 times in total

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nicely created images. Good idea for a mission.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good to see that you're making use of those maps over at Detstar and creating your own mission for the Library. I've done the same thing for Caves, which really helped me to keep track of everything I needed to hack coordinates for. Nothing is better than a clear example. This definitely helps us visualize what you are going for. Not sure if it was on purpose, but the first two photos appear to be identical. Did you mean for them to showcase two seperate floors? Perhaps you simply uploaded the same image twice by mistake. Keep us informed, Techno. Smile

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So far we have completed text for The Aztec scelect by using codes, but we haven't hacked the image code from the memory.

Image Update

[img=http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/8637/stack26vp.th.png][/img]

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I found a link that has little codes for Object placemtns by using ending digits from levels on Detstar I can put objects in the level!

here is the link

http://www.geocities.com/stray_dog50/itemprop.html

and to see more check out my website

www.freewebs.com/glodenbob788

SiberianSpecialForces
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Looks very cool. Keep it up and this could be amazing.

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So far not so good, I have it set, I keep failing, I have to get rid of the Time Limit for you to escape into basment, well 5 minuets should be good.

here are some stuff I have written down

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guard Diffcultiy

Agent:ZMGs/50 Health/Ok Aim

Secret Agent:Kf7s/90 health/good aim

00agent:Shoutguns/100 Health/perfect aim

Objectives(00Agent)

a.Gain entry to Library
b.Photograph Weapons room
c.Contact 00Agent
d.Obtain time Mine
e.Destroy Library

Mission descrption

OHMSS

00Agent:jamesBond
mission 9: Germany
part i: Miltary Stacks

M's breifing

Janus has taken control of a German Miltary facitliy, known as Stack.
Janus is using the base to store weapons. I want you to photograph
the weapons room and send give the pictures to the 00Agent we have sent. he will then give you the key to the Time Mine. Which you will use
to Destroy the Faciltiy.

Q:

007, I have equiped you with your camera to photograph the Janus weapons room. I also gave you a Time Mine but when you were knocked
out, they took the mine.We have recieved word that a russian solider transprt will bring you to the basment. you must work your way up, and
please bring the watch and camera back in one peice.

Monypenny's Word Of Warining:

becareful james....

MISSION LOGIG

Starting point:basment
*(x) ---room 3x5

3 Tripod gun Placments

guards:Weapon equips(DEAFULT with weapon hack)

Starting Gun:pp7(SCILENCED)

Suit: Dam,Bunker,Silo,Faciltiy,Runway

MI6 Contact:Dr.Doak

x-y*(Room 45x2) no uard placment in B room

B room 1 gun. Enrty stairs to upper floor.
Weapons room doors(Archives)
Doors(archives) bASMENT door leading to stack
Silo Door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So far we have a small uodate to room 5(debug menu) we will fix the door placment. The level might not be finsihed or quite some time.

Stack Mission Team

Defrost
Spitti
Sedfire
Me
Bluemonkie
Subbed23
GE64.net site team
Terrors Goldeneye Project
GOLDENEYE64.net Site team

The Level needs work, I have already used 4 pages of code and x-y cordanaties. We have a crap load of work to do on the level.

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

here is a screenshot taken by Sedfire

[img][/img]

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds like you've got a firm handle on how you want this done. I'm not sure what mission number it should be, though. If it is replacing the Aztec, it would be eight. Egyptian Temple is nine, so anything after that is open. Text mods for my Caves mission have it set for ten, which would leave eleven open. That also makes sense, since it follows in order of the multiplayer stages. Of course that is entirely up to you and those who are working on it. Heck, you could make it number sixty-nine if it tickles your fancy. Razz

I'm curious to know how you are making this. Are you swapping the setup file for the stage with that of another mission level? You'd have to set some preset coordinates up and terminate most of the object list until you've gotten some of your placements locked in. That part really isn't much different from doing a multiplayer map. You limit yourself to what is in the setup file you've chosen, unless you're making one from scratch. If not, the Jungle is the biggest of them all. There are plenty of props and characters involved. Each is armed with their own weapon and wears a helmet. You've even got a boss character with armour already made for you. Natalya could be turned into a different person who is assisting Bond on the mission. This is all just simple stuff to do based off of the Jungle. What you do is your decision.

One thing I should probably mention, since I've picked up some knowledge with the Caves, is a few things about the objectives and difficulty settings. The full list of objectives would be for 00 Agent mode, which you already know. Unless, like some of the missions, you'd like all of them involved in Secret or Agent. However, the objectives can't change a long the way. I noticed that you have "Escape from library" for easy and medium, then "Destroy the library" for the hardest. I don't think that is possible. Obviously you would destroy it using the timed mine, or even plastique explosives, but you'd still have to escape before you get killed in the rubble. When you contact the Double Agent, he gives you the mine, correct? It stated that he gave you a key. But if you are to meet him in Secret Agent and not retrieve the mine from its storage room, what point is there in including that objective in Secret? You could just have him give you the mine, which would only be considered one goal. That mine could be placed in a certain area that triggers a countdown, completing another objective. Then you have to flee the building before the time runs out. I say this because you can't change objectives between difficulties, only add or take away.

(Possible) Mission Objectives
a. Gain entry to Stack
b. Photograph weapons room
c. Contact double agent
d. Plant mine... (where ever you think is good)
e. Escape from Library

I don't want to step on toes or for this to come off the wrong way. I really admire the fact that you have a passion for GoldenEye and are willing to put in the time to make a brand new mission out of a great multiplayer map. You've got some wonderful concepts behind this. I'd just like to offer some of my knowledge to save you from running into any bumps along the way. Believe me, I've seen my share of problems while working on Caves. Anyone who wants to contribute to the GE hacking scene is a good person in my books. If you guys have any questions, please feel free to ask me. Smile

Oh, and I tested the thing out where enemies would weild different weapons at each difficulty. It didn't want to work. I set it up so that a guard would have a Phantom on one setting, a Dostovei on another, then a KF7 Soviet on the last. He ended up having a Phantom most of the time, but was unarmed on one of them. If I can figure it out, I'll let you know. I apologize if I came off like a jerk. I only want to help.

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

no offense, wow.. I with use your first choice I am taking archives as the space and mixing stuff up, Thats how guards and objects are set. Sedfire's lttile newphew spitti, tested it tonight he beat it on 00agent, we neeed to use debug mode. We got rid of a gaurd, in that balcony in the ivan .s jay library golden gun viedo where player 1 shoots player 2 from a ledge. Thats the one. The Possible objectives will work fine. The Level is really glitchy. No rockets or grenades explode hey just pop and leave a smoke cloud. We watch spitti do it. The level needs further testing through Archives since thats where we got all of our items and guards from. When we began process we opened up archives with this code Spitti hacked, and he was put in a white empty room with 1 guard and he had no gun. Then we took the stack textures and placed it on arhcives. The debug menu helped us cordnate where we wanted guard placments.Room 7 x45 has a guard glitch. When you enter the first room on the top
floor(Staircase B) The guard has no head. We fixed that. The level is being tested on a windows XP, each Person will take turns testing.Spitti already beat it on 00agent and Secret. He made a slight adjusment to
the guard placments in basment and on the lower floor.The tripod guns are going to be tested for the first time on agent. Wish me luck

Very Happy Thanks for the ideas Wreck

Last edited by technoPP7 on Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
I'm curious to know how you are making this. Are you swapping the setup file for the stage with that of another mission level? You'd have to set some preset coordinates up and terminate most of the object list until you've gotten some of your placements locked in. That part really isn't much different from doing a multiplayer map. You limit yourself to what is i
One thing I should probably mention, since I've picked up some knowledge with the Caves, is a few things about the objectives and difficulty settings. The full list of objectives would be for 00 Agent mode, which you already know. Unless, like some of the missions, you'd like all of them involved in Secret or Agent. However, the objectives can't change a long the way. I noticed that you have "Escape from library" for easy and medium, then "Destroy the library" for the hardest. I don't think that is possible. Obviously you would destroy it using the timed mine, or even plastique explosives, but you'd still have to escape before you get killed in the rubble. When you contact the Double Agent, he gives you the mine, correct? It stated that he gave you a key. But if you are to meet him in Secret Agent and not retrieve the mine from its storage room, what point is there in including that objective in Secret? You could just have him give you the mine, which would only be considered one goal. That mine could be placed in a certain area that triggers a countdown, completing another objective. Then you have to flee the building before the time runs out. I say this because you can't change objectives between difficulties, only add or take away.

(Possible) Mission Objectives
a. Gain entry to Stack
b. Photograph weapons room
c. Contact double agent
d. Plant mine... (where ever you think is good)
e. Escape from Library

I don't want to step on toes or for this to come off the wrong way. I really admire the fact that you have a passion for GoldenEye and are willing to put in the time to make a brand new mission out of a great multiplayer map. You've got some wonderful concepts behind this. I'd just like to offer some of my knowledge to save you from running into any bumps along the way. Believe me, I've seen my share of problems while working on Caves. Anyone who wants to contribute to the GE hacking scene is a good person in my books. If you guys have any questions, please feel free to ask me. Smile

Oh, and I tested the thing out where enemies would weild different weapons at each difficulty. It didn't want to work. I set it up so that a guard would have a Phantom on one setting, a Dostovei on another, then a KF7 Soviet on the last. He ended up having a Phantom most of the time, but was unarmed on one of them. If I can figure it out, I'll let you know. I apologize if I came off like a jerk. I only want to help.

well in secret you don't get the time mine you get the key to the weapons room, in 00agent you get both(You can retrive time mines but they don;t work when you try to destroy the Stacks)it is a Time bomb, you have 10 minuets to escape.

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SCREEN SHOTS!!

well 1, that screenshot was from early testing when we first put up the level and dropped the textures.The doors were added in moment's later.
I might get a screenshot with the doors if we test it agian.

[img][/img]

Look at Stair Case B then the image, there is that guard

[img=http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/8637/stack26vp.th.png]

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great, the first real screenshot! Smile
You've got a working enemy in there. Russian Infantry armed with a KF7 Soviet? I would've thought you'd use the Russian Soldier, but he looks rather good with the colours in the stage. Is he fully functional? I had some serious issues getting my enemies to coorperate with me in the Caves. The game suffered massive slowdown when ever they lost sight of me. Zoinkity found a fix and it's working a thousand times better now. Maybe it was because I was using a setup from scratch, where as you've been modifying the Archives setup file. Since that one already runs smoothly, it probably would in this stage, too. Sorry to hear about losing the codes. I've lost some before from not saving the notepad file. But, so long as you've got the notes about the level, it shouldn't be hard to correct. Keep us updated. Wink

What else cool is to see somebody else using Cinema mode. It's what I always use whenever I'm playing the game. I think a few of my screenies were taken with it. Very Happy

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The guards are all beta(Really Scareface all of them) so it is easy to find them. We found a code for Random Heads (MultiyPlayer) and we use that now and it works. Stack is really giving us the pain 00agent is finsihed now on to Secret Agent. We are going End To begninning. Agent will be the easiest. The Guards have a problem in room 7 4x5 *90 B stairs, he dosen't shoot. Thats the guard. Most of bonds momvent lag, Project 64 supports my Files except the mission accept file, when you escape it justs skips The Mission Complete. We want to add a code, if you beat the level on secret agent, you unlock line mode,Spitti and Sedfire took care of the doors. Sedfire
has a letter for wreck

Wreck,

TechnoPP7 told me about the cool stuff you have inquired for us.Thanks alot.The level runs smoothly,We still have to Program Dr.No in there , since we updated the Mission Logic. Wreck if you have anyomre cool Ideas lease Pm techno, since i never got my activate account email.
So technoPP7 will take care of that.

peace

sedire

Blue Monkie
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That Level is **** up, why the hell won't Spitti wake up, He is sleeping on the coich,hold on here is technoPp7

*Techno*

hey guys, we are testing the level through system to see if it will work.
Defrost will update for me.

"Orginal Quote from DEFROST"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: