ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Library Mission,Update: ABORTED
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good to see that those doors have been fixed. It must be nice having a couple of talented people on the team. Most of the time it's just me sitting infront of the console and computer. Even my multiplayer stages were done without getting to test them with another human being. Maybe I'll get to play them against some real competition one day. Razz

Tell Sedfire that it's not a problem. I'm glad to help out, since GE hackers are few and far between. We need to stick together and lend support when ever possible. Wink

Oh, and the Line Mode cheat would be a sweet addition. Smile

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:59 am    Post subject: All you guys are f*cking AWESOME!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck and the new Multiplayer Saviours? Wicked. There might just be hope for BIGGER and BETTER levels with SLEWS of objects. Maybe someone will find an ALL GUARDS OFF code and LOAD ALL OBJECTS code in memory editor!

Blue Monkie
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
Good to see that those doors have been fixed. It must be nice having a couple of talented people on the team. Most of the time it's just me sitting infront of the console and computer. Even my multiplayer stages were done without getting to test them with another human being. Maybe I'll get to play them against some real competition one day. Razz

Tell Sedfire that it's not a problem. I'm glad to help out, since GE hackers are few and far between. We need to stick together and lend support when ever possible. Wink

Oh, and the Line Mode cheat would be a sweet addition. Smile

Alright,hold on....

*Sedfire*

Hey Wreck, I really think you are a cool guy, thanks for helping us out. Library is messed up, so we have to re set the Testure Seap on the setup file. Dr.No won't becoming in anytime soon.

*TechnoPP7*

alright Wreck,gload to see you want to help, The team is out now,(at Dunkin Donuts Eating) defrost wanted me to tell you,that you are the coolest hacker next to Multiyplayer X,sometime hes logs in on my account.

*Blue Monkie*

Thanks Wreck

"Orginal Quote from DEFROST"

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I'm just waiting to get the data off of you guys. Once I get a chance to test it out, I'll be able to go through it and see if anything needs fixing. Afterwards, we can discuss what to add in or change around. Though it sounds like you guys have it covered by yourself, I'll give it a pretty thorough check when I'm able. Just let me know when you're ready. Wink

MultiplayerX is a good guy, and a valuable asset to the GE scene. Smile

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Spitti just woke up...I will ask him where the texture disc is...Defrost has it and he is eating a breakfast sandwhich......

I will call Subbed and talk to him about the mission refrences.

Here is the New Mission Logic

Library

00agent diffcultiy(Virus Dsic)

M-Breifing: James, we have recvied word that Janus has taken control of an old Soviet Faciltiy in Germany left over from World War 2. he is using it to store weapons.Their is a mainframe computer in the lower level of the Library, You will start the Basment of the faciltiy. Janus knows about your arrivle he has many guards watching for you. be carful

q-Gadgets: I have no gadgets fro you on this mission

MonneyPenny's Word Of Warning:be Carful James....

Objectives

Agent:In-Progress

a.Gain Entry to stacks
b.Photograph weapons room
c.Escape Faciltiy

secret AgentIn-Progress

a.Gain Entry to Stacks
b.Photgraph Weapons Room
c.Obtian Time Mine
d.Destroy Faciltiy

00AgentComplete

a.gain enrty to Stacks
b.Contact 00agent
c.Photograph the Weapons Room
d.Obtain Time Mine
e.DestroyFacility

CHEAT IDEAS

Line Mode 00Agent 4:05
Super 2x health 00Agent 4:05

Agent:Objective Help

In Agent you do not destroy the facitlity. When you photograph the weapons room an alarm goes off and the text will say" 10 Minutes Untill Self Destruction" and you have to escape.

Secret Agent: Objective Help

In Secret Agent you destroy the faciltiy the alarm does go off but no self destruct, but crap load of guards come out.

Last edited by technoPP7 on Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's really neat to see all the team effort going into GE again. Eating out together?!! That's awesome, I would love to meet Zoink, Wreck, and all you guys some day. That would really be neat. Peace.

P.S. Almost done with Silo - LEVEL ONE. A few more plants in the hallways and then weapon placements. I have tried to give the level a whole new look with different types of rocket racks to hide behind in the different rooms. The plants kind of worked their way in there to make the hallways more interesting to walk around in and give cover to hide in. I'll release it when it's finished so you don't have to wait.

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
Yeah, I'm just waiting to get the data off of you guys. Once I get a chance to test it out, I'll be able to go through it and see if anything needs fixing. Afterwards, we can discuss what to add in or change around. Though it sounds like you guys have it covered by yourself, I'll give it a pretty thorough check when I'm able. Just let me know when you're ready. Wink

MultiplayerX is a good guy, and a valuable asset to the GE scene. Smile

When you said you tested the guards and stuff, just do that ,all the data is boxes and "a" door.

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SCREEN SHOTS

[img][/img]

[img][img=http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/8208/goldeneye007usnap00088th.th.jpg][/img]

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Two new screenies, this time of a mission failure. Cool
I see you've add my Q-Virus objective to your mission. To be honest, I wasn't all that happy to see it in there. I love helping out, but it's not like you even asked about using it. That was planned out for a mission version of the Library I'm going to be working on sometime later this year. Besides, the goals you had were fine as is. No mission in GoldenEye had more than five objectives. It'd be best to leave it at that amount, even just to stay consistent with the rest of the game. You also don't want the stage to be overkill on your players. There is no point in uploading a virus to their system if you're only going to destroy the entire facility anyway. Razz

How can I test this when you haven't even sent me anything yet? Did you guys get the codes off of the disc for me? Whatever I'll need, just send my way. I'm a pretty quick learner, so if I need a new program, I can put it to use fairly easily. It's always weird sending people your work, but it's not like you guys can't trust me. I'm not going to take this and run. Heck, it's all documented here saying that it is yours. Smile

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Actully it isn't the Q-Virus it is a Data Scrambler, I think it was from Twine or Something. That screenshot collection is me getting killed in the room with the lagging guard.I didn't make it out in time.

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Spitti just woke up...I will ask him where the texture disc is...Defrost has it and he is eating a box full of pretlez

I will call Subbed and talk to him about the mission refrences.

Here is the New Mission Logic

Library

00agent diffcultiy(Virus Dsic)

M-Breifing: James, we have recvied word that Janus has taken control of an old Soviet Faciltiy in Germany left over from World War 2. he is using it to store weapons.Their is a mainframe computer in the lower level of the Library, You will start the Basment of the faciltiy. Janus knows about your arrivle he has many guards watching for you. be carful

q-Gadgets: I have no gadgets fro you on this mission

MonneyPenny's Word Of Warning:be Carful James....

Objectives

Agent:In-Progress

a.Gain Entry to stacks
b.Photograph weapons room
c.Escape Faciltiy

secret AgentIn-Progress

a.Gain Entry to Stacks
b.Photgraph Weapons Room
c.Obtian Time Mine
d.Destroy Faciltiy

00AgentComplete

a.gain enrty to Stacks
b.Contact 00agent
c.Photograph the Weapons Room
d.Obtain Time Mine
e.DestroyFacility

CHEAT IDEAS

Line Mode 00Agent 4:05
Super 2x health 00Agent 4:05

Agent:Objective Help

In Agent you do not destroy the facitlity. When you photograph the weapons room an alarm goes off and the text will say" 10 Minutes Untill Self Destruction" and you have to escape.

Secret Agent: Objective Help

In Secret Agent you destroy the faciltiy the alarm does go off but no self destruct, but ***** load of guards come out.

as you can see I have changed all the crap above.

Last edited by technoPP7 on Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You should have grabbed a screenshot of the death cinematic. Unless, of course, that's not working correctly for you. Could be due to a code or other modifications you've made. I know the intro cinema's can be a pain to get setup. Confused

Tell Defrost to finish that darned sandwich and get those codes and textures. Razz

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Spitti takes a long time to wake up, and Defrost hasnt finished his sandwich in over a year. Techno, look at your friends, are they green and decomposed? How long has it been since they moved? You friends are dead, and this is ... the Twilight Zone. doodeedoodeedooeddooee Smile

Note: I dont care what anyone says, random crap is funny.

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well Defrost finsihed a day ago... and Spitti is kinda sick, so he dosen't use the keyboard he uses an Anpitoid. Sedfire on the otehr hand is tesitng right now I am using Defrost's Laptop

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

alright we are trying to gte more screens but defrost's laptop crashed.Wreck I think I found the right codes I will send them to you tonight

Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: