ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

[Character] Xenia Onatopp: April 9th, 2010
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:21 pm    Post subject: [Character] Xenia Onatopp: April 9th, 2010 Reply with quote Back to top

She's sexy... She's deadly... She's freakin' insane!
Xenia Onatopp; one of the top members of the Janus Crime Syndicate. As an expert helicopter pilot, Ms. Onatopp was directly responsible for the theft of the Pirate helicopter, which was being demonstrated on board the Frigate 'La Fayette' in Monte Carlo. It may have been a pleasure meeting her, but when things get hot and heavy in the Jungle, the pleasure will be all Xenia's.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Last edited by Wreck on Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:15 am; edited 2 times in total

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Now that is so cool she looks just like Goldeneye Xenia.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Woohoo, I can now play as my usual in GE:X.

Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome work, Wreck!

00action
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

absolutely brilliant, she looks fantastic. keep up the great work!

acceptable67

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow. Time to replace her w/ joanna =]

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks, guys.
When I was trying to find a place to grab an image of her, I loaded up the Attack Ship intro. It was pretty cool, cause it had Xenia circling around Joanna. Sort of like a "move over, sister" moment. Razz

Oh, a bonus about Xenia. I actually took extra time on her, getting the RGB setup properly. What this means is that her body parts won't go almost immediately red when shot at. I just need to fix her hi-poly torso and head the same way, and she'll be complete.

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cool

acceptable67

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Woo! Very Happy Are you constantly updating the XDELTA so I can just grab the updates when I want to?

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Whenever an update is available, we will post a new thread about it. Because of how much is involved with this stuff, it would get quite messy putting up a patch for every little modification made to it. It's actually being completely rebuilt from the ground up, in an effort to keep things cleaner, more organized, and less problematic. A lot of the leftover PD heads had bad textures, so I've been carefully plotting new ID's to use. Many of the graphical issues that occurred in the first release have been dealt with. Others are being addressed, such as character bleeding.

radorn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

radorn says: Xenia Polygon Onatopp needs a bumpier ass

acceptable67

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@Radorn LOL

Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
Thanks, guys.
When I was trying to find a place to grab an image of her, I loaded up the Attack Ship intro. It was pretty cool, cause it had Xenia circling around Joanna. Sort of like a "move over, sister" moment. Razz

Any chance of seeing the screenshot? Sounds cool! Very Happy

Grizzly Evans
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The project is looking great so far!

If you guys ever find out how to add character's voice, it would be neat to take the character's voice from the movie and add it to the game.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We should actually be able to replace most of the sound files in PD, now. It's really just a matter or recording something, converting the type, and testing it out in PD. As we get further into this project, we'll begin working on the game audio.

Kode-Z: One of the current graphical issues is that female characters that have bare forearms are using Natalya's leg stocking texture. I would have taken the shot instead, but Joanna looked like she was in some glam-punk band. Razz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: