ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Buddies?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:48 pm    Post subject: Buddies? Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone thought of what characters could be potential buddies?

I think that a trigger happy scientist would make a good candidate, or one of the unused civilian characters from Streets. (It would be great to put them to use!)

A good bonus buddy would be Joanna Dark in my opinion, but only as a cheat!

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah. If you are talking GE: X wise. I actually asked if they could replace buddies [Such as hotshot with shock trooper] in the Perfect Dark forum but Wreck said he couldn't find the correct files. They are hidden down in there I guess.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, it's something that I'd really like to locate. We'll need to create new buddies for this, since the originals won't cut it. Some of the bodies and heads will even have been replaced, so they won't look right at all.

We'll need five characters. The first one is your default buddy, which would just be whatever Bond is wearing with a different head. Not sure which head we'll be using, but odds are it'll be one of the Rare developers. The other four we can have more fun with. A more ridiculous possibility is Oddjob's body with Jaws' head... Oddjaws.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
We'll need five characters. The first one is your default buddy, which would just be whatever Bond is wearing with a different head. Not sure which head we'll be using, but odds are it'll be one of the Rare developers. The other four we can have more fun with. A more ridiculous possibility is Oddjob's body with Jaws' head... Oddjaws.

Another good one would be the white tuxedo, with one of the developers heads. The tux is one of the beta things that most people are aware of in GE. Plus, it looks awesome!

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kode-Z wrote:

Another good one would be the white tuxedo

Pugilist.

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We will need Thevlen to then it will be complete.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I honestly don't think Trevelyan should be a buddy. I mean, he's in some of the missions. It'd be kind of strange having him on your side, but also chasing after him in Caverns or Cradle. He's the main villain, so him being a buddy is kind of conflicting.

Natalya is a similar situation. You team up with her in Jungle, so it'd be incredibly weird having both her and another Natalya buddy shooting everybody up. Hilarious? Yes. Realistic? Not very.

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, the best thing we can do is have another 00 agent fill the Velvet role. We can be more creative with the other buddies, but definitely don't use any of the story characters directly.

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

All ok then but at lees i ask. But it wud be funny to see Thevlen kill Thevlen. I can see it now lol Laughing

Grizzly Evans
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Have all four bonds together wrecking things up.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think the buddies should just be regular soldiers that are in GE. I mean, there is no need to have a enemy that is on your side? Wtf?

To replace velvet, I nominate Natalya. =]

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

But Natalya is already a partner in multiple missions. Imagine how ridiculous it'd look to have two or three Natalya's running around in the Bunker ii. Story characters really shouldn't be buddies. It would've been nice to have had Jonathan as a buddy in PD, but they didn't do it. Why? Cause it's just silly. I think more creative characters is the way to go.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mix some heads and weapons. Like PD did. But I have to agree, who wants all those Natalya's. Razz

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haha, what about Joanna with dual scoped Falcon 2s?

acceptable67

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lol right.

You guys already replaced the weapons in the preview xDelta, all you have to look forward to is the characters.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: