ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Thank you!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jaygriggs
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:26 pm    Post subject: Thank you!!! Reply with quote Back to top

A couple of years ago I started modding original xbox's.
A modded xbox can play many different consoles including Nintendo 64, However goldeneye always freezes when playing multiplayer.
I searched and searched with no success and I even went as far as buying one xbox and putting additional ram into it just so goldeneye and perfect dark better.
I've never been able to play 3 rounds on goldeneye without it freezing.
Until last night with this goldeneye x, and sure its not really goldeneye but I think once its complete it will be even better!
So for the first time goldeneye can be played on a console other than a Nintendo 64 and a PC. Shocked

To the people who have created and worked on this thank you! So far it only works on my xbox with additional ram but that may change, it also runs fairly slow in the heat of a battle but these things will probably get improved and even if they dont the Nintendo 64 emulator will be done in a few months for the xbox 360 and that will surely play it in all its glory.

Again thank you I will now show the xbox scene what I have found and hopefully will even some assistance (if wanted) in this truely great project.
Very Happy

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to the jaygriggs

Glad you like the game. the guys here are working hard on it to and one day soon maybe ill import a Goldeneye level in the game.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That sounds great, Jay.
Thanks for letting us know that this mod can be played on a modded Xbox through emulation. You'll have to come back and let us know how it plays on your 360, once you've been able to give it a try. We also appreciate you spreading the word to other communities. It'll help to make this mod more known, which should lead to more people playing it. And thank you for downloading GE:X and registering here to post your feedback. Smile

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

jaygriggs
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Absolutely,
Thank you for your hard work! It will be a hell of a game once its complete. Challenges would be amazing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: