ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Goldenye 007 Wii CONFIRMED!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> James Bond Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What annoys me is that the official Nintendo magazine in the UK actually said that one of the things that they hope DOESN'T make it in the Wii version is no more endlessly respawning enemies when an alarm goes off.

Why ask for that? I like a challenge, there's a big adrenaline rush knowing you have about two objectives to complete as you have these endless guards chasing after you!

And, having picked up a copy of this magazine, I'll give you guys the heads up in the fact that they have massacred the Facility bottling room - very dissapointed so far!

Ryani
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This isn't right. I mean, I might have accepted cutscenes and slightly modified levels. I may have accepted starting the game WITH 006. They would have been cool, and anyway, there wasa rumour that maybe you did have to start with 006 in Facility.

But what I didn't want was modernisation of the engine. This looks like it plays like Goldeneye Rogue agent and all those crappy games from the GCN Bond series like Nightfire. Those had very little replayability.

Daniel Craig also pisses me off utterly. All I can say is that this better have all the other original characters being voiced by the right people.

Changing of the storyline annoys me even more. My favourite movie has been butchered all by that simple switch from post Cold War to modern. Goldeneye lost all its charm right there.

Oh and... why is the dam so crowded now? That makes very little sense. Bond bursts through the place in a truck, smashing everything, then jumps into the dam and SOMEHOW can still infiltrate it. I mean, nobody noticed him, did they? XD

The levels better not be as annoyingly long as Rogue Agent. And if objectives are linked to checkpoints, I will have to infiltrate Nintendo myself in a truck. I will climb to the top of the building and bunjee all the way down, and then I will sneak in through the downstairs bathrooms. I will attach mines to all of the mainframes and detonate. And probably my teammate will get 'shot,' unless of course they've changed that too.

I still have huge amounts of rant left, so I'm going to go pester Graeme Norgate and tell him to get in contact with the people who made the XBLA version to demand it get put on Wii.

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ryani wrote:
And if objectives are linked to checkpoints, I will have to infiltrate Nintendo myself in a truck. I will climb to the top of the building and bunjee all the way down, and then I will sneak in through the downstairs bathrooms. I will attach mines to all of the mainframes and detonate. And probably my teammate will get 'shot,' unless of course they've changed that too.

Okay, I laughed.

fantsu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Golden Gun for Wii:

http://www.dreamgear.net/shop-by-platform/nintendo-wii/gold-edition-sharpshot-for-wii.html

radorn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

loool, they sure did it fast!

little baby piG
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wreck is basically the leader of this forum, and the foundation of this site, I really want to see his opinion on this new crappy garbage noob casual goldeneye wii that will suck big time.

Gamma
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
And if objectives are linked to checkpoints, I will have to infiltrate Nintendo myself in a truck. I will climb to the top of the building and bunjee all the way down, and then I will sneak in through the downstairs bathrooms. I will attach mines to all of the mainframes and detonate. And probably my teammate will get 'shot,' unless of course they've changed that too.

lol!

HackBond

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

little baby piG wrote:
wreck is basically the leader of this forum, and the foundation of this site, I really want to see his opinion on this new crappy garbage noob casual goldeneye wii that will suck big time.

Wreck is an admin/moderator of the forums who has created many great things, GE MASTER is the founder of the forums.

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

mjbyars
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I really hope that the life bar is still on the game.

Using health regeneration as an excuse to get rid of the life bar will not cut it for me.

little baby piG
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mjbyars wrote:
I really hope that the life bar is still on the game.

Using health regeneration as an excuse to get rid of the life bar will not cut it for me.

sorry, theres a regen health system, no more watch bar health, goldeneye has been ruined by the parasitic companies of gaming.

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I love the new wii gun thay made its going to be sick playing with that.

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

little baby piG wrote:
goldeneye has been ruined by the parasitic companies of gaming.

For God's sake man we GET IT. You are really getting on my nerves.I don't think I'm the only one that feels like this.You said that I don't love Goldeneye which is a lie!I love it very much.Unlike you I am capable of accepting some changes to the game, while I do agree with you that certain things look generic but that doesn't mean its thrash!

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
For God's sake man we GET IT. You are really getting on my nerves.I don't think I'm the only one that feels like this.You said that I don't love Goldeneye which is a lie!I love it very much.Unlike you I am capable of accepting some changes to the game, while I do agree with you that certain things look generic but that doesn't mean its thrash!

he is getting on my nerves to.

little baby piG
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EternallyAries wrote:
Quote:

he is getting on my nerves to.

if any of u actually buy goldeneye wii, then you are all brainwashed consumer robots for activision

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok you no what BAN him now!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> James Bond Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: