ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Remaking GE is the fashionable thing to do these days...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
radorn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:43 am    Post subject: Remaking GE is the fashionable thing to do these days... Reply with quote Back to top

I just stumbled upon this http://code.google.com/p/goldeneye-advance/

The project has been registered just hours ago, so it was quite a coincidence that I found it.

little baby piG
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow, that looks retarded

radorn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

little baby piG: another post, another insult.

It's the third time I tell you to stop it.

fantsu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That looks like Goldeneye 2D?
Is it the same game? Just in colors?
Question

acceptable67

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow! That looks so cool ^_^

little baby piG
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

radorn wrote:

I think it looks retarded, goldeneye is not a 2d game, its a first person shooter, why change it to something that is not going to be better than what it originally was ? this is a free country , If I think it looks dumb I have every right to state my case, this is a forum, to talk about things you like and do not like...so should I say it looks great to make you happy radorn ? are you the dictator of these forums ? no...IT LOOKS RETARDED

NapalmNero
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

little baby piG wrote:
radorn wrote:

I think it looks retarded, goldeneye is not a 2d game, its a first person shooter, why change it to something that is not going to be better than what it originally was ? this is a free country , If I think it looks dumb I have every right to state my case, this is a forum, to talk about things you like and do not like...so should I say it looks great to make you happy radorn ? are you the dictator of these forums ? no...IT LOOKS RETARDED

You probably hate GoldenEye Source because there isn't the same game set-up as the original's multiplayer right?

radorn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I only posted this as a curiosity, I never said I liked it (I don't like it, mind you), I'm just sick of you using foul language against everything and everyone all the time. SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY. you seem to think you are such a smartass, but you are just plain old dumbass.

AND YOU SHUT THE HELL UP YOU TOO, NAPALNERO.

BOTH SHUT THE HELL UP.

Last edited by radorn on Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

little baby piG
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

settle down radorn , and you better start respecting me

HackBond

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ooooohhhhhhohohohohohoh

I think he dissed your reputation there.

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

radorn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NO, YOU better start respecting EVERYONE ELSE.

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

radorn wrote:
you seem to think you are such a smartass, but you are just plain old dumbass.

Radorn, you've captured my heart.

radorn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

glad you like it, dragonsbrethren Smile lol
it came to me just after submitting the post, so I had to quickly edit it in.

little baby piG
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm the dumb ass ? I think the definition of a dumbass is somebody who actually has faith in goldeneye wii...for someone of your expertise of goldeneye, its truly ashame to see you go down the casual road, whatever have fun blowing 60 dollars on a peice of garbage activision game.

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok little baby piG you no what your are being a dumbass like Radorn sed. You need to respect him and all of us here and ones you do that we will start to respect you understand?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: