ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

This is not goldeneye....its a peice of garbage
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> James Bond Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EternallyAries

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This Goldeneye vs Goldeneye Wii needs to stop and if you guys wont stop then do this in the PM ok.

Tvirus676
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You missed something: a dedicated RUNNING button.

There is no doubt now: They are making this EXACTLY like Wii's Quantum of Solace. Which means two things:

1-Activision are lazy as hell and probably did a mediocre, uninspired work.
2-Most importantly: this game is gonna suck balls and be packed with glitches and boring hide/kill-the-guys mechanic.

After confirming the total ressemblance between this gameplay and Quantum's, I got totally pessimistic. This is just the multiplayer, but what the hell will they do to the campaign? Will they also make it so it is a bunch of kill-the-gus-and-get-the-checkpoints all the way?

Ryani
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've read several reviews from several sources which just say the same thing - its a homage to the original game, with the ORIGINAL MOVIES WRITERS updating the script slightly to keep it modern, A PROFFESIONAL COMPOSER WHO DID DIE ANOTHER DAY'S OST IS WRITING THE MUSIC AND BORROWING HEAVILY FROM THE MOVIE AND THE N64 GAME, and utterly customizeable multiplayer. They also mention how similar the levels are, even multi archives, saying its only SLIGHTY altered.

I read one review and picked out 7 things I liked and only one I didn't, and that one was the modernisation with Craig. But, if the original writers involved, I trust that they won't distort it too much.

Plus most of the original levels are said to be included, just not in the same order.

I'm looking forward to this game, and hoping that Nintendo haven't staked their reputation for nothing.

oxidice
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have to agree that reviews are somewhat casual and reviewers probably don't really know what made Goldeneye such a great game and I think whether you like GE Wii or not mostly comes down to your personal opinion and I'm sure many people won't find it so appealing even if reviews might be saying that. But even if I don't like the game I don't hate it and I don't need to bash it in forums since I can still play original GE so I don't really get why need to be so hostile against it.

little baby piG
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NapalNero wrote:
little baby piG wrote:
gamespot is a casual reviewer site, they will love anything that has been dumbed down/ casualized for the mass audiences...goldeneye wii is a joke, the graphics aren't even nearly as good as the xbla version, which is pethetic... if u actually buy into this marketing scheme by activision, it proves how dumb u really are... r i p gE64

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Laughing

You do realize if Rare did released the XBLA version of GoldenEye it would be in the same position Perfect Dark is? It would be buggy and full of other graphical and gameplay problems.

GoldenEye Wii looks far FAR more stable and apparently it plays like the original. It's funny that your flashing this casual crap, is it because you suck at Modern Warfare 2? I do, but do I hate the game for that? No. I just hate Infinity Ward because they put all of their faith into a soon to be mocked franchise, but I do think Modern Warfare 2 is ok, and to those who like it: I have the upmost respect for you, you can like the game I'm not gonna attack you over it.

However piG here is so **** full of himself that he is willing to think that THIS GAME IS TRASH when he hasn't even played it yet. Well, when this thing comes out and everyone is calling you an idiot. Don't go crying to the mods dude, they won't help ya at all.

Also to quote myself again:
Wake up and smell the ashes, it's not 1997, 1998, or 1999.. it's 2010. So live with it

napal nero is a **** retard causal peice of crap

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well little baby piG you are now pissing me off! Mad

HackBond

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Face it pig, no-one likes you here. You either start respecting everyone or go find another community to troll.

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I agree with Spyster you eter start respecting all of us here or just go to a derfrent forums.

little baby piG
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Spyster wrote:
Face it pig, no-one likes you here. You either start respecting everyone or go find another community to troll.

haha nobody likes me here...woahh im crappin my pants, my life is over, dear god please help me, what should i do now that the brainwashed activision robots don't like me ???

acceptable67

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

little baby piG wrote:
Spyster wrote:

haha nobody likes me here...woahh im crappin my pants, my life is over, dear god please help me, what should i do now that the brainwashed activision robots don't like me ???

You know what.... you are seriously asking yourself out of this forum. Straighten the hell up.

HackBond

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Im actually surprised that he made it this far.

Scale of trolls

- -7 (K1G level)

Yours on a -6.

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ryani wrote:
...A PROFFESIONAL COMPOSER WHO DID DIE ANOTHER DAY'S OST IS WRITING THE MUSIC AND BORROWING HEAVILY FROM THE MOVIE AND THE N64 GAME...

That would be David Arnold - Bond composer since "Tomorrow Never Dies"! Wink

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Im actually surprised that he made it this far.

Scale of trolls

- -7 (K1G level)

Yours on a -6.

Wow he is close to Keven 1 Gamer thats bad little baby piG well all i got to say is if you make it pass him im going to laff so much lol.

radorn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

actually, k1g was more of a super-spammer and drama queen than he was a troll. he had his good share of trolling, specially when someone contrariated him, but piG easily surpases him in trolling, as he doesn't stop insulting everyone.

little baby piG wrote:
[...] woahh im crappin my pants, my life is over, dear god please help me, what should i do now [...] ???

that's more or less what I thought when you told me that I should respect you, piG Rolling Eyes

acceptable67

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

little baby piG wrote:

napal nero is a **** retard causal peice of crap

Are you serious?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> James Bond Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: