ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Goldenye 007 Wii CONFIRMED!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> James Bond Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HackBond

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So what if we buy the game. I hardly play MW2, but I still play it for kicks. If I buy this, I'm gonna play it, no matter what you say.

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

little baby piG
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

im pretty sure wreck would be disapointed in all of you that are supporting this garbage produced by activision

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

little baby piG wrote:
im pretty sure wreck would be disapointed in all of you that are supporting this garbage produced by activision

Here we go again. WILL YOU EVER STFU?!You deserve to be silenced for a month or something

HackBond

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BGS wrote:
little baby piG wrote:

Here we go again. WILL YOU EVER STFU?!You deserve to be silenced for a month or something

I dont think Wreck cares about our opinions to this game.

little baby piG
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BGS wrote:
little baby piG wrote:

settle down buddy, its a goldeneye forum, god kids are so brainwashed by the parasitic companies

HackBond

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BGS wrote:
little baby piG wrote:

BGS, I feel your.....anger I think.

But you can leave him to just "do his thing". He'll be bored.

little baby piG
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i dont know how such hardcore goldeneye fans could even praise such garbage, this game is anything but goldeneye, and you kiddies are buying into the mainstreamed crap activision pumps out annually

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i bet if you wont stop with this nonsents your going to get ban and i dont think you want that do you?

TH126
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This isn't a remake Sad It's just a new game all together. Rare's engine is not involved with in anyway, and therefore it will be trash in my opinion.

You can't say "After 13 years, we are bringing GE back on the Wii" No reason to cheer, cuz its not the same game, nor should it be. I'm sick of these "remakes" Take it for granted, I will rent this game but I already know it's just gonna be another bond FPS game.

Ill just play Goldeneye Online or Perfect Dark XBLA in the mean time, that's the best you can do right now. Who knows if GE Wii will be a success, it sure will disappoint a lot of fans of the Rareware FPS' if it does not deliver. I just hope it doesn't ruin the Goldeneye legacy Sad

acceptable67

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TH126 wrote:
This isn't a remake Sad It's just a new game all together. Rare's engine is not involved with in anyway, and therefore it will be trash in my opinion.

You can't say "After 13 years, we are bringing GE back on the Wii" No reason to cheer, cuz its not the same game, nor should it be. I'm sick of these "remakes" Take it for granted, I will rent this game but I already know it's just gonna be another bond FPS game.

Ill just play Goldeneye Online or Perfect Dark XBLA in the mean time, that's the best you can do right now. Who knows if GE Wii will be a success, it sure will disappoint a lot of fans of the Rareware FPS' if it does not deliver. I just hope it doesn't ruin the Goldeneye legacy Sad

Lol TH126, you joined this forum? I'm the guy in your chat room.

TH126
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

acceptable67 wrote:

Lol TH126, you joined this forum? I'm the guy in your chat room.

Yea, I pass around here from time to time Smile

Ryani
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I love this new game, and I want to have its babies.

New tactic: Make LBP have cardiac arrest, then maybe he'll learn not to get so angry over something that is oh-so-obviously beneath him.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ryani wrote:
I love this new game, and I want to have its babies.

That seems like a lot to ask for.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

little baby piG wrote:

And I'm pretty sure you'll be disappointed when you find out that I'm probably going to buy the game when it comes out. Curiousity compells me. It wouldn't be fair for me to bash or protest the game without even playing it myself. I did just that to Perfect Dark. I refused to have anything to do with it, since I was still mad at Rare for ditching the Bond license and doing something totally different. Months after it was released, I finally played it. What happened? I actually enjoyed it. I still don't like it nearly as much as GoldenEye, but it has its own good qualities. This new GoldenEye won't be as good as the original - or at least not to the hardcores here - but it may have its own charm. I'll get it, I'll play it, I'll form an opinion, and I'll probably go straight back to the N64. But the important thing here is... stay open minded.

No matter what, I want some golden stuff for my Wii. Just so long as the paint doesn't come off on my hands the same way my gold N64 colour did. Razz

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Just so long as the paint doesn't come off on my hands the same way my gold N64 colour did.

Lol thats funny

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> James Bond Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: