ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

IM BACK...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gri007
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:27 am    Post subject: IM BACK... Reply with quote Back to top

hey its been along time since ive posted here....and played Sad but i am ready to play agian lol so if u feel like having a few matches holler at me on here or you can usually find me at the ny server, soo y are u still reading this lets PLAY!!!!!!!!!!

gri007
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

here's the I.P. 69.90.34.245:27888

radorn

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You could join #goldeneyeonline @ quakenet
also accessible through java live chat linked at the top of the forum's pages.

gri007
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

where has all the online gamers that i remember gone?...i guess its just been forever since ive been here.... gemaster, ryanoasis, jesussoilder, boris, commandant, and others that i remember...

oxidice
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sadly most people have quited playing by now and few of us who are still playing(once in a 3 months or so though lol) don't hang in kaillera servers for various reasons, but use other means for matchmaking like channel radorn mentioned.

Big problem of GE Online is that there really isn't any central place for matchmaking, but instead closed circles which all have just couple players. Channel doesn't work since not many people join there, Kaillera doesn't cut it either because of lag issues and no specific servers for GE players (that would also require multiple servers for USA/EU) and many people probably dont even use Waiting Games option to look for GE games and just make their own and wonder why nobody joins it. Also if you find some random player from Kaillera chances are his skill level is so poor that it makes playing nearly pointless or if you by some miracle find decent player you probably don't get into contact with him ever again.

But I encourage anyone interested in playing online and reading this to join #goldeneyeonline channel, as new players would really help in keeping GE online alive.

gri007
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well its pretty sad because for awhile there was plenty of ge players....and GOOD ONES.... but i havent seen anyone that i know for quite some time...if yall are out there and remember me i would love to play a few matches...btw the galaxy server is a newyork server that is a n64 server.....im usually always there so if you want to play a few just hit me up...or make a game and ill check it out

Wolverine13
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah I'd love to play but today I have to go to work and get ready cause tomorrow I'm leaving for Myrtle Beach for a week but when I get back I'd love to play. A couple month's ago I had an ok match on Project 64k and before my college ended for summer I brought my laptop and my xbox wireless receiver and got a 4 player deathmatch going at school and let me say that was the 1st time I had a challenge in a long time but it was fun. Smile So when I get back I'll go on the kaillera servers (my name is Wolverine on there as well) or I'll do what radorn mentioned and go on the java live chat goldeneye channel. Hope to see you guys on there, SO I CAN CRUSH YOU ALL!!!! lol jk jk Very Happy Talk to you guys later.

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lol im the best if i have the N64 Conthler for my pc and if i own one i wud own all on the goldeneye game and im not kiding ether lol.

But i wus on the other daylooking for goldeneye gamers and no one plays at all but if you are all on all day on the ny server ill see if i can play but i worn you i lag a sometimes on mupen64 and pj64k so i hope you understand.

gri007
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well you cant play goldeneye online with pj64k....desynch all the time...so with that said im always at the galaxy server my name is pigbenis... i usually dont have a ge game loaded but i watch all the time and if theres one loaded ill check it out

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: