ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

[Misc Image] Coming Together...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:35 pm    Post subject: [Misc Image] Coming Together... Reply with quote Back to top

MI6 secret agent James Bond and Carrington Institute operative Joanna Dark are both attending a banquet under the disguise of husband and wife. The charity event is being thrown by Oliver Martin; a young entrepreneur who runs the highly successful software company, "Defend-Tech". His security programs are installed in over half of the government and military computers around the world. There's speculation that information is being intercepted by Martin's company, as well as false and conflicting data being sent back. The confusion has caused catastrophic mistakes, such as launching missiles at incorrect targets, and redirecting money transfers, bankrupting various agencies. No one has been able to prove any wrong doing on his part, which is why Bond has been sent in to investigate. Daniel Carrington's strong passion for digital and electronic devices, as well as connecting all forms of life together by those same means, has made him interested in finding out the truth. That's where Agent Dark comes into play.

Will these two be able to dig up enough information on Martin to determine his guilt, or will they find themselves up against an enemy who has far more control over their destiny than they know?

I've been wanting to get a shot like this for a while, but two things were holding me up. The Dinner Jacket from GoldenEye needed to be ported over, since the one in PD has a neck that doesn't properly fit GE heads. I also had replaced a skin image that was used on Joanna's bare arms, so that needed to be put back in. Took a while to get a good enough shot of the two walking together, but I think it turned out nicely.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OH MY GOD

*Falls on floor*

O_O

Epic job, Wreck.

Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Amazing!

radorn

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

heh, in an alternate background story, I'd say carrington has took advantage of alien tech for beauty purposes xD

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The picher looks so cool Wreck

little baby piG
Banned

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nice work wreck, thats seriously sweet, you should make your own gaming company man, and make a whole new game , get rich somehow and publish it.

armymen12002003
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow james bond and joanna dark workin together who'd ever thought that

i would love for u to make a few missions for pd where bond and joanna work together

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: