ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Nintendos Secret

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrjeffguy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:17 pm    Post subject: Nintendos Secret Reply with quote Back to top

Nintendo claims to have another 'big secret' but wont say anything about it. I was reading this thread one day and it just kinda freaked me out. This person thinks the revolution wont be played on a TV. I don't really believe it, but there's some good points in there.

http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/board/message?board.id=np_gw&message.id=713845&view=by_date_ascending&page=1

Keith
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That would be cool though, like there would be a projector in it as well as the normal AV cables and all that. It would make lan parties and suck much easier if you could skip the tvs and just project it on the wall....

FRKN.FRoG
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i would be damm surprised that it would be a projector since its an expensive piece of equipment, but i would definitly love it though. And then again, what else could it be..?

mrjeffguy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, there was some other rumor that it was a helmet type thing. Which would make sense to everything in that post, but then again, it's still expensive to make that. Maybe they would make it some kind of thing you have to buy seperately if you want it.

All we know is they have another big secret

FRKN.FRoG
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

and i want it...........

Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :O

Gold_N_Eye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Since E3 passed, looks like it plays on your tv but there is still one thing I do not get. How does the Wii determine the size of your tv as for when I am aiming above it, it doesnt think its still the tv and not the white wall?

JustinX32
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The secret.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Game-On! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: