ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Which level(s) from a Bond Game would you like to see in GE?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saberier
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Which level(s) from a Bond Game would you like to see in GE? Reply with quote Back to top

Descibe which level(s) from any EA Bond Game would you like to have in GoldenEye for single player and/or multiplayer.

I would like the map "Skyrail" from Nightfire to be recreated for GE as it had great sniping spots, a very big open arena, and the opportunity to ride in the gondola cars from the church to the resort and vice versa. It would also be great for a single player mission. I will leave to you to make up some good objectives. Smile

"Ravine" from Nightfire is like Skyrail but even better. It would be great for Capture the Flag mode as the stage has two castles against each other.

BTW, what do you guys think of my avatar of an Alaskan Guard with an Biotechnician mask in Perfect Dark? Any comments apperciated! Razz

GE/PD rules!!!

Galbadia Hotel for all your video game music needs: http://gh.ffshrine.org/?r=16600

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What's the first 'actual' stage from Nightfire, Cold Reception? I liked the second area from the mission version, but not so much the multiplayer one. Perhaps combining the first and second areas would make a great map.

Also, the London stage in From Russia With Love had some nice architecture and colouring. It's one of the better maps, in my opinion.

The Hedgemaze in The World Is Not Enough has been talked about by Zoinkity. He was thinking of trying to import it into GoldenEye. If he can get the backgrounds, textures and clipping working, I'd love to make the multiplayer setup file for it. Smile

Hey, that dude looks like a bad ass Alaskan sniper. Wink

Saberier
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Wreck. Smile

Anyway the level you was talking about in Nightfire is called "The Exchange". "Cold Reception" is in Agent Under Fire.

GE/PD rules!!!

Galbadia Hotel for all your video game music needs: http://gh.ffshrine.org/?r=16600

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Im confused, isn't "Cold Reception" a level in TWINE where you ski and shoot people at the same time?

Saberier
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah yes, it's a name for a mission in both TWINE and AUF. Confused

GE/PD rules!!!

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yea, EA is to much of a bunch of lazy bastards to come up with some new names! And to think RARE sold THEM the Bond License!

Sit down, shut up, and toak!

I'm in the hauhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Saberier
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm glad that Rare actually uses the name of the place where the mission is, unlike EA who try to make fancy codenames for the missions but pretty much fail.

GE/PD rules!!!

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dood, that is an amazing avatar. One of the best and it makes mine look so lame.

Erevan
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have a better idea, it's to take the level Night Watch, in TWINE, because this is a level whitch you must be stealth. Imagine in multiplayer, you hide in the darkess and you hit your opponent easily, and this is a good challenge to face to your hidden opponents.

Maxout

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The one with Zorin and mayday. Pretty much anything in that movie. Atop the goldengate bridge to his house. What would be perfect is that cavern where the water could be blown in the level like in the movie.

I think there's a counterstrike level that does that too.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

Saberier
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks GE. Smile

Another level I would like to see in GE would be the level "Harbour" from AUF.
Me and my friends love playing that level so much as the map was small and the action was always close.

GE/PD rules!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: