ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Keyboard and Mouse controls with N-Rage. AIMING WORKS!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
radorn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:15 pm    Post subject: Keyboard and Mouse controls with N-Rage. AIMING WORKS!! Reply with quote Back to top

www.xente.mundo-r.com/radorn/GEKBM_wip.zip

It's still WIP, but has aiming working. It has a README file, so be sure to READ IT!!! I MEAN IT Evil or Very Mad

Will try to fine tune it when I have a computer that doesn't lag horribly. This tuning would be towards improving sensivity and reaction speed, and with a laggy computer it's impossible to properly do this.

If you use it and you improve it in some way, don't hestitate to post it here, explaining what the improvement is.

Last edited by radorn on Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:54 pm; edited 4 times in total

DK25
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

it's a little tough to use, but it works.
good job
Smile

Yurei
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Te quiero radorn, this is awesome! Smile

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Stickified this thread, de-stuck the older one with the borked links.

radorn

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, good, thanks
Some guy appeared in the IRC channel asking for this, and had to look a bit to find it which got me interested in seeing if there was any difference between mine and the older ones.
To be honest, I didn't even notice the older sticky until days later after having posted this. People in the IRC channel were surprised that I had managed to enable aiming and normal movement working at the same time, so I just assumed it was new and posted right away Embarassed

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I dont no how you got it to work but good job Radorn Very Happy .

DF Ank1
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

it cant open the cpf file (couldnt read)
Alec: Fate

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
acceptable67

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DF Ank1 wrote:
it cant open the cpf file (couldnt read)

You need the right version for your graphics pack or something [sorry i'm very braindead while writing this], it's like 2.00B or A or something. Totally forgot. It's 2.00 though. Make sure you don't have like 1.80B

DF Ank1
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

graphics pack ??? sorry thats to much for my translation ^^. no no joke what do you mean other graphic packs ?, and what have it to do with it ?
My driver is VERY new, if you mean that....

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
HackBond

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

He means the coltroller plugin.

Get the Nrage one from Mupen folder and copy the msp dll's to pj64 as well

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

DF Ank1
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i found it on : http://members.chello.at/n-rage/dinput8/index.html

VERY VERY GREAT

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DF Ank1 wrote:
graphics pack ??? sorry thats to much for my translation ^^. no no joke what do you mean other graphic packs ?, and what have it to do with it ?
My driver is VERY new, if you mean that....

As Spyster said, plugin.

Sorry, I was very tired and couldn't comprehend all this stuff xD

r.e.l. 237
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You could just use Darkman's Dinput v4 it works perfectly for FPS mouse & keyboard aiming. It doesn't have as many features as NRage but its very easy to configure.

radorn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Probably nobody cares about this anymore since there seems to be new methods for control, but for anyone interested, I'll warn that the download in the first post of this thread will probably be going down soon, as it shares hosting with the multipart texture explanation's pictures.
If it's still perceived as useful, you'd better rehost it, I'm not doing it.

AstroBomber
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:38 am    Post subject: GEKBM_Update 6/28/14 Reply with quote Back to top

For those of you who use keyboard and mouse and want to use radorn's configuration files from the top post I have the original files here saved along with an updated file. The updated file has two new modifiers that make it possible and easy to crouch just by pressing a single key on the keyboard. The other modifier allows players to be able to access the quick menu that lets you easily select weapon and weapon functions in Perfect Dark. The new updated file is the one with the Perfect Dark name on it and the other two are radorn's original files. Read the readme file to see more details on the update.

Update: Just wanted everyone to know that I created the same profile but this time for the V2.200b of N-Rage plugin. Here is the new link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/2gkah3
Now you have two N-Rage profiles for Perfect Dark like Radorn created for GoldenEye.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: