ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

[MULTIPLAYER]dataDyne Research 2.0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
00Dark

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:35 pm    Post subject: [MULTIPLAYER]dataDyne Research 2.0 Reply with quote Back to top

http://user.xthost.info/00dark2/ddresearchcs%5B00Dark%5D.zip

This is a good multiplayer level. The whole map isn't accessible; the laser grids that block off the more secure section of the dataDyne labs are still intact, making it a smaller map suitable for multiplayer game play. I also removed the red hatch that leads to the K7 Avenger firing range so players can just drop down and even climb back up the ladder. There's the same amount of respawns, cases, case respawns, hills, weapons, and ammo crates as dataDyne Central CS 3.0. If you want me to make a fullzone setup then just say so. I just thought this was a nice plan. Smile

Please enjoy this cool thing. Cool I've included an INI file with the ROM added. Thank you!

acceptable67

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome 00Dark.

I'll check it out as soon as possible.

CharAznable0
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks 00Dark. you make really good maps Cool

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It was probably a wise decision to limit the size of the map. Having it so large may seem like a good idea, but it can drastically slowdown gameplay. You end up spending more time running from one end of the map to the other, than you actually do fighting an opponent. This area seems like a nice overall size.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

acceptable67

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
It was probably a wise decision to limit the size of the map. Having it so large may seem like a good idea, but it can drastically slowdown gameplay. You end up spending more time running from one end of the map to the other, than you actually do fighting an opponent. This area seems like a nice overall size.

They should make the downstairs of Datadyne Defection multiplayer.

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just tried this map out.Good job man I really like it.Always hated this level as solo but now you gave it something for me to like xP

CharAznable0
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have already uploaded a video to youtube of the older version of this level, its very good, can someone else please upload a video of this newer one??

acceptable67

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just played it. What an excellent job you did, 00Dark.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sub added the update to the Vault, and I've also updated the "For Your Eyes Only" thread.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: