ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Challenge 30 with no teammate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kwakkles
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:25 pm    Post subject: Challenge 30 with no teammate Reply with quote Back to top

Challenge 30 with no teammate. Ever try it? I have. It's the two evil darksims - BlondeSim:1 and CassSim - versus me alone, with everything else the same. It's quite challenging! I have a record that is slightly above a .500 win-loss record through about 20 attempts. Sometimes when I am losing badly, I just quit. But when I'm doing well, it's so thrilling!

The best outing I've had so far was a 10-2 win. Other thrilling outings include a come-from-behind from being down 7-9 and winning 10-9.

You really get to enjoy your JoSim:1 teammate when the Challenge is played natually. Whether it be a distraction to the DarkSim (making the Darksims easy to kill), one of the rare times JoSim kills a DarkSim, or one of the few points Josim scores, you certainly notice her absence!

acceptable67

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lol, to beat challenges back then, I did this in 2005 - 2006, I would use the 2 controller cheat.

It was pretty cool and got me all the challenges.

But no, I never tried level 30 with no one LOL, sounds hard.

CharAznable0
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sometimes Dark sims can actually be pretty bad, as in crap, because they run so fast, and sometimes their aim can be way off

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Usually by the time I see a DarkSim, I'm already dead. They seem to just rush into the room, fire off a round, back out, and I'm seeing red all over my screen. I hate to say it, but I'm really not that great at PD. I think it may have a lot to do with no temporary invulnerability in between taking damage.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

CharAznable0
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok I take what I said back, Darksims are very good, lol

kwakkles
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Merkieman wrote:
Sometimes Dark sims can actually be pretty bad, as in crap, because they run so fast, and sometimes their aim can be way off

As much as you want to try to discredit my success, winning this challenge with no teammate is a very difficult task. DarkSims are rarely crap with bad aim. I have a decent win-loss record because I am a skilled player.

CharAznable0
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i use a ps3 controller. you use??

acceptable67

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
Usually by the time I see a DarkSim, I'm already dead. They seem to just rush into the room, fire off a round, back out, and I'm seeing red all over my screen. I hate to say it, but I'm really not that great at PD. I think it may have a lot to do with no temporary invulnerability in between taking damage.

Yeah. Very hard to kill.

goldengreg007
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not bad! I haven't played this in a while, but I know back in my prime I did manage to shut it out once or twice. Just a year ago, I finally completed my last remaining challenge 4-player with some friends (I think it was Challenge 24..the Fortress one), which completed my goal of beating every challenge with every amount of players. Except of course, challenge 7 three player since it freezes..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: