ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

The Leaf Blower...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: The Leaf Blower... Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not sure if I've posted this on here at one point, but I may have once put it on the old GoldenEye Forever message board. I decided to bring it up again after checking out the Enemy Rockets thread in this forum.

The Leaf Blower is not a new weapon, rather a new use for either the Rocket Launcher or Tank. Here's what you'll need to do. Turn on the All Weapons and Infinite Ammo cheat options (along with any others you desire), then select any mission. Once inside, switch to your Remote Mines. Plant eight or more of them (ten is the average) in one area, so that all of them are very close to each other. Locate an enemy you wish to kill. Detonate your mines and cycle through your inventory until you end up with either your RL or Tank weapon. The quickest ways are as follows. Rocket Launcher: Use the 'A'+'B' detonation method while equipped with the mines. This will allow you to set off the mines without using the watch. Now, reverse cycle (by holding in 'A' and tapping 'Z") four to five times. Four will give you double Launchers, while five the single. Tank: Detonate your mines using the watch, then cycle forward ('A') twice. With either of the two now equipped, fire at your enemy. If you score a direct hit, they'll be bowled over and thrown a few feet. You should be able to get two kills this way, if done fast enough. With Double Launchers, maybe even more. This is a great way of seeing the death animations for explosions without the actual explosion.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Did anybody even try this?
It can be a ridiculous amount of fun, if you know what you're doing and are really bored. The Leaf Blower is a wonderful example of the tremendous strength of wind power. Razz

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah...I did. I knew some kid who found a glitch in the game where in bunker he messed around with button codes and he went to the grenade launcher and when he shot all explosions came out of it and killed guards!! We called it the FlameThrower. It would shoot explsions!! And when we had it going we turned to the shotgun(My Fav. Weapon) and all the guards were walking on the celling! It happend 1999 i believe. I don't remeber how it happened. Smile

It was fun though.

Maxout

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You mean when it explodes without fire. They did a good job on the shockwaves. I was killed by a shock wave in LTK with Remote Mines.

I've done it with grenade launchers where you don't see an explosion.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

now we need a gs code to make this permanent on a weapon!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
JustinX32
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My Goldeneye doesn't work anymore.I'll just download the game to the Wii when I get it.

The Extremist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

justin p demafilis wrote:
I'll just download the game to the Wii when I get it.

Don't bet on it being available.

JustinX32
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You mean it may not be available for download? Shocked

The Extremist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

justin p demafilis wrote:
You mean it may not be available for download? Shocked

Just because it was on the Nintendo 64 doesn't mean they can still use it. Activision has to approve of it.

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maxout wrote:
You mean when it explodes without fire. They did a good job on the shockwaves. I was killed by a shock wave in LTK with Remote Mines.

I've done it with grenade launchers where you don't see an explosion.

No No No it shoots outexplisons out of the gun itself...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: