ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

New Goldeneye Wii Recut Multiplayer Trailer (New Levels)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> James Bond Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryani
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This isn't a game remake, it's a movie remake. People hurt by COmplex not being in this video are forgetting this. Plus, where in that vid did it say Complex WON'T be in O-o

If they haven't said it won't be, maybe it just hasn't been shown yet. I thought they said 15 multiplayer levels or something double-digited.

TH126
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes it is a movie remake, but the only reason people are getting this game is because it has the "Goldeneye" name. Nobody would buy a game called "The Spy Who Loved Me" or any other bond film. It's Goldeneye, because rare made it a popular name. It's a shame really. All the idiots who will give in to the "Goldeneye Is Back, Get your friends" should be ashamed of themselves. Activision is trying to "steal" rare's game. I can see why Martin Hollis got so upset.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Believe it or not, but I picked up "From Russia With Love" and actually enjoyed it. It's obviously not comparable to GoldenEye, or any other FPS title for that matter, because it was 3rd Person. But maybe the fact that they weren't trying to mimic GE was what made it more acceptable. Besides, it did have Sean Connery (though sounding older and more Scottish than ever) voicing Bond. Nice little touch that added some authenticity.

At this point in time, I'm far more impressed by "Blood Stone". It looks like it might be a really fun experience. Hopefully it turns out well, since there's definitely a shortage in the good 007 games department.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Trevor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The only 2 projects I consider to be true "remakes" are:

The unrelesed RARE 360 Port.

and

GoldenEye X

Both are obvious why.

Trev

P.S. I had explaned why but got typtied Razz

P.S.S. I also rather enjoy The World Is Not Enough, bar the pixelation and slightly muffled sounds and mono music etc, etc... (Yes I have surround sound, the sounds are well located but the music definatly sounds mono)
This would be another project Id like to see using PD, Im pretty sure I read somewhere a long time ago someone else wanting this Smile

Jasonmode7
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:58 am    Post subject: Re: New Goldeneye Wii Recut Multiplayer Trailer (New Levels) Reply with quote Back to top

TH126 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO_sHIwJBfA&feature=sub

New levels
Outpost
Nightclub
Docks

Where the hell is my COMPLEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This isn't goldeneye, we all know this....

What do u fellas think?
haha what a small world indeed ... you were the guy that answered my question on ip servers not working with goldeneye 64

yeah that ip didnt work either Sad

TH126
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The ip works its just that the server is probably down. Try it again throughout the day: 72.9.101.140:3383. And if the server is down, you should be able to get on other servers : 69.90.34.38:27888 if that one doesnt connect then something is wrong with your emulator.

Jasonmode7
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TH126 wrote:
The ip works its just that the server is probably down. Try it again throughout the day: 72.9.101.140:3383. And if the server is down, you should be able to get on other servers : 69.90.34.38:27888 if that one doesnt connect then something is wrong with your emulator.
still no luck Sad

radorn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

what in the world are you two talking about, jason and TH?
your talk seems online play related so, at most you have a proper forum for that, but if you ask me it sounds like something for you two to talk about via pm or something else... almost anything is better than going ludicrously off-topic in this thread or even this sub-forum...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> James Bond Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: