ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Title to become PERFECT:1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Erevan
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Title to become PERFECT:1 Reply with quote Back to top

According to you, what is the criteras to become Perfect:1?

BTV976
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://perfectdark.3dactionplanet.gamespy.com/pd/combat/rankings.php
I think this is what you are looking for

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey welcome to the forums! That is a great site, thanks for the link.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I hacked all that out a long time ago. Guess it's gotten to be common knowledge so don't give credit anymore.

Anyways, here's all the steps (auto-outputting your current rank and what you need to move up).

http://subdrag.netfirms.com/autooutputfix.htm

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for posting that, it's wicked! I'll pass that along to a couple of my pals here.

TH126
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I know this is an ancient post, but it appears that link is broken. Subdrag, do you possibly have a fixed link? I am rather interested in what exactly I need to do for each statistic for each rank. Don't worry if you can't fix/find the link man Very Happy

radorn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://web.archive.org/web/*/subdrag.netfirms.com/autooutputfix.htm

http://web.archive.org/web/*/perfectdark.3dactionplanet.gamespy.com/pd/combat/rankings.php

sorry, but you'll have to copypaste. I tried to make it work, but the forum doesn't like *'s in urls, apparently

TH126
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Much thanks radorn!!

fantsu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

90.0 damage
900 medals in all categories
900 games won
9000km distance
18000 kills
450000 ammo shot
12 and half days played (12:12.00)

piece of cake.
Laughing

oxidice
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think you forgot K after 90.0 for 90K damage as that should be correct value, but anyway takes some serious time to fill those requirements if you do it legit way without using tricks

fantsu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oxidice wrote:
I think you forgot K after 90.0 for 90K damage as that should be correct value, but anyway takes some serious time to fill those requirements if you do it legit way without using tricks

Can't say I'm 100% sure, but I think it is only 90.0 actually. Like 90 kills. Makes you getting few promotions faster in the beginning.

I have been Perfect:1 for years, so can't say that for sure because of that.
Very Happy

oxidice
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hmm I checked around websites and one does also suggest that it Damage Dealt required would be 90.0 for ranks to rise faster while some others reported 90k or even 180k, but I'm not sure about which one it is anymore either can't even check from console to get idea since I don't have it where I live currently, but 90.0 could be right since site that I found info about it seemed most reliable also heh, but I thought I remembered it needed to be way higher than that but oh well I could've been wrong there

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: