ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Got A Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
armymen12002003
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:03 pm    Post subject: Got A Question Reply with quote Back to top

How hard would it be to add my own character For texture wise? Cause i would like to add the special forces guy to replace joanna's combat character, the parahawk pilot to replace joanna's arctic character ,scuba mercenary to replace joanna's scuba & aqualung characters, the saboteur to replace joanna's trenchcoat character, & commander bond to replace joanna's frock ripped & the regular party frock from twine to pd. & yes with hats attached

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
oldyz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

if you use gameshark replacement codes you can do this
IF you are talking about using the modified characters for the
Goldeneye X patched ROM

IF you are talking about REPLACING Joanna
with these models be it Goldeneye versions or PD versions,
there is as list of replacement codes for PD to swap heads and bodies.

somewhere at JUL someone mentioned that the Modified ROM data that is being hacked with the gameshark has the possibility to be "dumped" or saved as file to inject to a ROm of its own.

http://jul.rustedlogic.net/thread.php?pid=269348#269348

so if all you are doing is permanently replacing Jo's bodies with others and have a problem using the editor, this might work.

I did not try it because the codes i used are not for the "permanent" kind

IF you mean the goldeneye versions you would have to ask Wreck to replace or tell you how to replace the different Jos with the Guards& bond you mentioned Or just inject the rom with the especific characters you need.

then use the editor to replace the textures for the faces if you want them to have the same face

Trevor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Texture wise, not too hard, as long as they matched up to the UV's.
However they would be on a femail body so unless your talking about full model replacements it wouldnt look good.

Full model replacements are wrecks dept' textures can be done in setup editor (I think)

Trev

armymen12002003
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah i hope ill be able 2 ask wreck sometime this weekend

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: