ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Video Card Driver problems[Solved]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Computer SOS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
acceptable67

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:46 pm    Post subject: Video Card Driver problems[Solved] Reply with quote Back to top

Well. I've had several of the same problems occur to me in the past month that I've had my new graphics card... but now I can't seem to fix it so I'm coming for some help.

Well, my friend and I agreed that the drivers may be bugged, but now I'll tell you the situation.

Pretty much, whenever I restart my computer, my Display Driver just fails immediately. That's one of the main reasons I never shut off my computer now. But now my resolution is just stuck [At a very low res]. I've installed and uninstalled, I've rolled back drivers, nothing has worked. I don't understand what is wrong. I've had this happen to me before, and I fixed it. But now I can't. I've searched everywhere. Nothing. I can't fix this issue, so I'm coming to you guys.

Last edited by acceptable67 on Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh my god you had the same problem like me.

I have never find out on how to fix this and i even look online on how to fix it and there was no hope.

And i even call best buy or some other computer places to find out on how to fix this and still no hope.

And well i gave up and it seems there is one way to fix this and it is to wipe out your harddrive and reinstall every thing.

Thats was the only way for me to fix this problem.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm just sticking with a 1440 x 900 resolution instead of my native 1600 x 900, because the 1440 is the closest thing to it. It's just a little blury.

But theres no way I'm fidling with the drivers again. There done for.

I'm sticking with this res.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wasn't my drivers at all.

Evidently my VGA wasn't in all the way.

I'm so fricking stupid

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The lovely world of computers. heh. When in doubt look at the mechanical issues first, then consider software issues.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GE MASTER wrote:
The lovely world of computers. heh. When in doubt look at the mechanical issues first, then consider software issues.

Hehe xD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Computer SOS All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: