ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

GE:X - Second Official Patch Released! @ 10-11-10
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks to SubDrag, we've now figured out where the default bodies chosen for the different Simulant types are located. Afterward, the block that defines which heads are selected at random for them was identified. Since there are still some characters missing from GE:X, there are certain place-fillers being used. You may notice a few changes made in future patches.

Also, all Simulant types are now available on a new file (including Hard, Great and Elite). You can still only have up to four from the get-go, since we haven't figured out where that's setup.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

With another nod to SubDrag, the characters selected by default for players 2-4 have been updated to match that of the original GoldenEye. P1: Bond (Tuxedo), P2: Natalya (Russia), P3: Trevelyan (Janus), and P4: Xenia. This is much better than the strange assortment it had before that.

I've gone through the current GoldenEye character roster and assigned more appropriate arm/hand models to them all. Quite a few of those were custom jobs, with textures swapped with the best possible replacement. Most of them turned out really nice. There's still a few that I need to deal with, but that might not come until later on.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've gotten a pretty good amount of work done these last few days, and even managed to get Bunker ii into proper working order. There's only three tasks left on my list of things to do before final inspections. Afterward, I'll be shooting a patch over to a few people (other project members), and getting some videos made by Shooters member TH126 for The Official GoldenEye: X YouTube Channel (subscribe today!). Very shortly after that... release day! Very Happy

00action
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Love the Goldeneye X Channel, it sound like you got a lot of new content for this patch, looking forward to it.
https://www.twitch.tv/00action

acceptable67

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh yeah, nice channel there Wink

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Agreed. I have high hopes for this.Channel might also bring more members to us (Y)

armymen12002003
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

just watched the trailer for the new patch wreck looks good

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Trevor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Including bonus level - Is that laberynth from TWINE?

Trev

acceptable67

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The trailer looks amazing, [Gameplay Smile] very very nicely done. Patch almost here Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: