ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

[MULTIPLAYER]Area 51 - Full level conversion
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
00Dark

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well the problem is just the desire to do it. I know I can easily make a combat simulator setup for any level almost immediately and submit it to everyone, but that's why I put it off so damn much because I know I can do it at *ANY* time.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There's no time like the present. The longer you put something off for, the lesser the chance you'll end up doing it. Believe me, I know from experience.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

acceptable67

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh wait, your converting the ENTIRE LEVELS, ALL 3?? That is fricking amazing!

00Dark

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm making a fullzone Area 51 multiplayer map so it does have every section from every Area 51 mission. It's going to be awesome for Capture the Case and sniping. I think it'll be a lot of fun to camp with sniper rifles in pretty much any large area. There'a plenty of hoverbikes, hoverprops, and cover for this one.

oldyz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

00 Dark:

Was it you who made a multi level with all Props and objects from single player level?

months ago i think i saw something like that for Archives too -
A multiplayer archives that had most single player things included
(with computer tables and things like that)

I have a question:

FOr perfect dark can there be a multiplayer level that has single player
objects?

i know the hoverbikes can be made to appear in multiplayer -
how about the single player weapons or items?
(the gameshark has differnt codes for the multi and single player weapons i remember)

i say this because if it is possible then there could be a level with all or most weapons lying around.

they would not reespawn i think tho...

(no need to use the the multiplayer menu to choose just 6)
players walk by and pick up the weapons and the ammo boxes that ree-spawn take care of most of those weapon's ammo.

i think the reason that the bullet proof vest in GE worked the way it worked was because it was a single player item appearing in the multiplayer enviroment -
the same way the multiplayer shield is different from the single player shield

if someone made multiplayer chicago with all props and objects there - the shield that players pick up there would be destroyable no?

00Dark

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Please delete this topic as it is now obsolete. I have another one up and it's the real release. This was a far too early one that I put out just for fun. Thank you!

00Dark

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Unless you want to keep this one here just for the sake of information and posts. Really, I have no ability to remove this so that's why I asked. It's up to you guys though.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

00Dark wrote:
Unless you want to keep this one here just for the sake of information and posts. Really, I have no ability to remove this so that's why I asked. It's up to you guys though.

Up to them, but makes a mighty fine piece of history,

May 02, 2009. 2 Years ago

00Dark

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh yeah, I forgot about leaving the topic just because it's interesting to look at for memories. Did I really put this up two years ago? Crap, that shows how long I've put these levels off. Embarassed I'm just going to fix regular spawns in Area 51 CS and then tackle Air Base A.S.A.P. You can expect to see Air Base and Air Force One pretty soon. I promise. Wink Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: